Victorian Covid Outbreak 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

From Twitter:

Health Minister Martin Foley says three days ago just six per cent of positive cases were isolating, yesterday this figure was 73 per cent, today it’s 92 per cent. He says this proves lockdown and contact tracing is working.

From Twitter:

Health Minister Martin Foley says three days ago just six per cent of positive cases were isolating, yesterday this figure was 73 per cent, today it’s 92 per cent. He says this proves lockdown and contact tracing is working.
They themselves cant even keep up.

I reckon we do. The numbers are in the 20s but most are linked. Common sense will prevail
Didn’t Dan say even down to 5 cases a day wouldn’t allow him to remove lockdown measures because the Delta variant is a different beast.

Cant see even that 5 happening by Monday/Tuesday when they will have to make a decision.

good.

cash in hand work pisses me off. the same people that work cash in hand to avoid tax also complain if the roads arent maintained or the hospitals dont have enough doctors.
Why shouldn’t people like me avoid tax? Go after the fn businesses like Apple and Google who pay * all.

Roads and hospitals are fine btw. Could be better but then we’d have to cut funding to the rowing clubs and ballet schools that wouldn’t survive without handouts.

Didn’t Dan say even down to 5 cases a day wouldn’t allow him to remove lockdown measures because the Delta variant is a different beast.

Cant see even that 5 happening by Monday/Tuesday when they will have to make a decision.
No idea, sick of seeing the campaigners head everyday.

"It's clearly far, far worse than the flu" The figures don't back that up. Covid has NOT killed 5 times more people than the flu in Australia. The Flu seasons 2017- 2019 were devastating with massive loss of life while a vaccine was available at your local Chemist Warehouse! 4,000 people were hospitalised. 804 deaths in 2017 and 812 in 2019. 529 in NSW alone in 2017. The median age of deaths notified was 86 years! But no one knows that because the media didn't tell anyone? Source: Australian Department of Health 2019 Influenza Season summary. There were no lockdowns, no mass hysteria.
Media control is happening right before our eyes and they are terrifying the masses, the truth is forbidden, there is Censorship, division of the people taking sides, with the next step, lock-ups will be extended from home to camps? Sound familiar?
Vaccine passports come into effect in Britain in September, the people are going to love that?
We have had 94 Deaths throughout Australia since March 2020 taking out the 820 from Victoria which was attributed to an aged care fiasco.
As of 19/7/21, there are 102 people in hospital and 28 in ICU in ALL of Australia! We have 2,378 available intensive care beds. meanwhile, SA panics over 4 cases, just 13 cases today in Victoria and the media madness commences again in about an hour.
The Premiers are out of control with one of them in Tokyo on a jaunt putting their hand up for an event no one wants and there is only one bidder. "fingers crossed we'll be successful" says the Qld Queen. There are no other options, what madness is she crapping on about? The mind boggles! Gladys and her minister of health bozo have no idea how to handle it! Dan the Man is about to extend the Victoria lockdown because "it's a huge challenge" and the marshmallow in SA is feeling lonely! McClown in WA just cuts everyone off.
Today's presser will be no different to yesterday and the asphyxiation of Australian life is far worse than the morons in charge will ever admit too.

Confirmed flu cases/deaths Australia 2020 flu season April 5th 2020 - November 29th 2020.

21, 266 cases.

37 deaths (0.17 percent death rate, death rate is probably even lower than this as there is not mass testing of flu)

COVID cases from start of pandemic to November 29th 2020

27, 893 cases.

907 deaths (3.24 death rate -- possibly a bit skewed because of vics old folks homes outbreaks)

So just at a glance there. Covid looks much more deadly.

But, anyway, lets make it that there was en equal 21,266 cases of the FLU and of COVID last year. But apply the covid death rate from the 27,893 cases to the 21,266.

equals 689 deaths from 21, 266 cases for covid compared to the 37 deaths from 21, 266 for the flu.

So the numbers say that covid is not 5 times more deadly the flu, but actually 18.6 times more deadly than the flu.

Confirmed flu cases/deaths Australia 2020 flu season April 5th 2020 - November 29th 2020.

21, 266 cases.

37 deaths (0.17 percent death rate, death rate is probably even lower than this as there is not mass testing of flu)

27, 893 cases.

907 deaths (3.24 death rate -- possibly a bit skewed because of vics old folks homes outbreaks)

But, anyway, lets make it that there was en equal 21,266 cases of the FLU and of COVID last year. But apply the covid death rate from the 27,893 cases to the 21,266.

equals 689 deaths from 21, 266 cases for covid compared to the 37 deaths from 21, 266 for the flu.

So the numbers say that covid is not 5 times more deadly the flu, but actually 18.6 times more deadly than the flu.
And fairies wear boots.

Well played Fryman. The double-speak of the Left knows no bounds. If they speak the truth they made a mistake.

The fact is, based on media coverage, the VAST MAJORITY of people the world over think the vaccines stop you from getting COVID. That isn't remotely true. How else to you explain the majority of COVID ICU patients in GB and Israel being double-jabbers? Must not help much with the symptoms either, huh?

21, 266 cases.

27, 893 cases.

5 people under 50 have died in 17 months. I rest my case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot believe car manufacturers are allowed to get away with forcing people into a personal choice!
Why are you ok with people dying in car accidents each year, shouldn’t we be shutting down the roads?

1200 people a year die on the roads but as long as they aren’t covid related you accept that, seems hypocritical to me.

21, 266 cases.

27, 893 cases.

Now apply the same numbers to those who have been vaccinated

Why are you ok with people dying in car accidents each year, shouldn’t we be shutting down the roads?

1200 people a year die on the roads but as long as they aren’t covid related you accept that, seems hypocritical to me.
I’m not sure I want to treat coronavirus like driving long term.

Before you can even leave your house on your own you have to sit a knowledge test on social distancing, practice for 120hrs with a supervisor, and then sit a practical test. From there you can go out on your own but still have to follow sole restrictions for 4 years, for example you’re only allowed to be with one person in your age group, you cannot have any alcohol in your bloodstream as it promotes bad choices, and you must display P plates front and back. Once the four years are up those rules ease but there are still a bunch of rules you have to follow, notably you have to wear a mask whenever you leave the house, and you can only have a limited amount of alcohol in your bloodstream. If you’re found to be in breach of these rules, you will face repercussions including fines and the potential loss of your leaving the house license. Further if you spread coronavirus to someone and they die, you could get charged with dangerous leaving the house resulting in death, an imprisonable offence.

Is that what you want?

Now apply the same numbers to those who have been vaccinated
I read this today:

"On June 21, the US was averaging 12,000 infections per day. That figure is now 38,000. Hospitalisations have also spiked.

Of the people in hospital with covid, about 97 per cent are unvaccinated. And among those who have died recently, 99.5 per cent were unvaccinated."

Now given we've been told most people die with COVID not from COVID - the effectiveness of the vaccine seems very, very good.

Daniel Andrews will still lockdown after an increase of cases despite a 90% vaccination rate.

I hope not.

At some point, their will be some risk acceptance. At this stage we've been told it will be directly linked to vaccination numbers, and i really hope that's the case.

But in reality, I think it will largely depend on what happens in the UK and the US, and other countries with high vax numbers.

If it looks Ok over there after 6 months of 'normal', then I can't see why we wouldn't follow suit and stick to the plan.

So your argument is people over 50 have less value. Which is morally wrong sure but at least it is not totally deluded in saying that covid is the same as the flu.

Hmm
My point is, if it were the black plague it would be wiping out people in every age group. As it stands, we're locked down for a virus that kills people who were already near death due to age and 2.6 other comorbiditities (on average).

IT MAKE ZERO SENSE!!!

I read this today:

"On June 21, the US was averaging 12,000 infections per day. That figure is now 38,000. Hospitalisations have also spiked.

Of the people in hospital with covid, about 97 per cent are unvaccinated. And among those who have died recently, 99.5 per cent were unvaccinated."

Now given we've been told most people die with COVID not from COVID - the effectiveness of the vaccine seems very, very good.
Are you aware that they aren't cycling non-vaccinated and vaccinated the same? New recommendations are to cycle the vaccinated at 28 and the non-vaccinated at 40.

Why would they do that? So the non-vaccinated don't show up in hospital as having COVID and the non-vaccinated do. The treachery of this bunch never ends.

Are you aware that they aren't cycling non-vaccinated and vaccinated the same? New recommendations are to cycle the vaccinated at 28 and the non-vaccinated at 40.

Why would they do that? So the non-vaccinated don't show up in hospital as having COVID and the non-vaccinated do. The treachery of this bunch never ends.

By 'bunch', you mean the 'father of the vaccine'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back