4 or 5 Time Premiership Players

Remove this Banner Ad

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
After watching the QF and hearing Brayshaw dribbling all over "4 time premiership superstar luke hodge" and having to hear about "5 day 5 night" dermwit brereton for the last 20 years....i am sick of it.

2 time premiership captain cotch and dual norm dusty sounds good.......
but are we a realistic chance of winning two or more premierships in the next 5 or 6 years?

Purely Hypothetically if we did win 2 more in the next 6 years...
Vlastuin and rioli are my tips to have the best chance of getting to 4

After watching the QF and hearing Brayshaw dribbling all over "4 time premiership superstar luke hodge" and having to hear about "5 day 5 night" dermwit brereton for the last 20 years....i am sick of it.

but are we a realistic chance of winning two or more premierships in the next 5 or 6 years?

YES

Dusty is the key, he is the closest to the critical path.

After that go into the younger types like Stack in terms of future windows

We are strong favourites for next year and with good reason - no guarantees of course but I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be one of the top 5 favourites for the next few seasons so are we a chance for 4-5 flags? Absolutely

Dusty is the key, he is the closest to the critical path.

After that go into the younger types like Stack in terms of future windows
Its a distinct possibility we are going to be pretty good in the next few years.

After that we are going to see players like Cotchin martin rance riewoldt houli edwards retiring.

How many of us would've lost the bet that broad would be a dual premiership player before rance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are strong favourites for next year and with good reason - no guarantees of course but I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be one of the top 5 favourites for the next few seasons so are we a chance for 4-5 flags? Absolutely
If that's the case...who's most likely to be there for all four?
Out of our 15 current dual premiership players, who is most likely to be there in 4 to 6 years?

We'd all love a 5peat and rance, cotch, riewoldt retire after winning four in a row and beating the pies by 121 in the grand final....but chances are slim

If that's the case...who's most likely to be there for all four?
Out of our 15 current dual premiership players, who is most likely to be there in 4 to 6 years?

We'd all love a 5peat and rance, cotch, riewoldt retire after winning four in a row and beating the pies by 121 in the grand final....but chances are slim

Imo best combo of age, injury history and job security needed is Nick Vlastuin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back