Player Watch #4 Piper Window

Remove this Banner Ad

And welcome to Port Adelaide, Gary Window :D

Piper-Window-and-Gary-Window-2023.jpg

List manager Naomi Maidment said:
“Piper is a strong-bodied midfielder for her age, and a proven performer against senior women for Glenelg, winning the SANFLW best and fairest this year. A player we think could have an immediate impact at AFLW level in a mid/wing position.”

AFL Talent Ambassador Kevin Sheehan said:
“A prolific ball-winning midfielder who had an outstanding year, which included captaining South Australia to the National Championships title while also taking out the SANFLW best and fairest after a dominant year for Glenelg. A hard-edged contested ball winner who is creative, particularly by hand. Averaged 17.3 disposals, 3.7 clearances and six tackles at the National Championships to be named captain of the All-Australian team. Was a member of the AFL National Academy and served as captain of the Australia U18 team.”

Piper Window
Club(s):
South Australia/Glenelg
Position: Midfielder
DOB: 30 July 2005
Height: 166cm

Piper Window
Window on being drafted to Port Adelaide

“It’s really exciting. I’ve got quite a few friends here as well so I’m just so excited to get into it and can’t wait to be able to learn so much at this next level and be able to actually reach the top level is so cool. I’m so excited to get into and meet everyone and take on the opportunities that I’m provided with.”

Draftee dream comes true for new Port duo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back