Player Watch #4 Ryan Clarke - Welcome to Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Sydney
Butches the ball by hand and foot. A lot! Defensive side of his game is pretty weak too.
Like for like replacement for Hanners then (even in his elite years Hanners has been a bad kick). Although Hanners doesnt butcher it by handball. Hanners also lost that gut running ability to run forward and back due to his injury woes. Still if his ceiling were to be 15/16 Hanners I'd take it!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-07-03/the-damning-stats-behind-a-stars-shock-demise

Hopefully he comes good but if not, we fortunately didnt give up much for him. Who knows maybe you'll get the next James Hird with your pick. You never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Smugness.. wouldn’t expect anything less from self entitled COLAs..

Good luck anyway with Clarke.. your gonna need it
While the acronym CoLA no longer applies as it no longer exists, the acronym Go North! will always apply as it will always exist.

Thanks for the well wishes for Clarke.

connolly

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Persis Solo, Davao Aguilas FC
That nelroo fella dropped in, made three posts, and each one had a horrible spelling or grammatical error. Now I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to that and I've had to learn not to be too much of a prick about it, but bloody hell. #fweeforfwee
And that with all the beamish generosity of spirit that is such a hallmark of what is literally a support base.

AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Moderator #67
That nelroo fella dropped in, made three posts, and each one had a horrible spelling or grammatical error. Now I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to that and I've had to learn not to be too much of a prick about it, but bloody hell. #fweeforfwee
People complain when I don't delete enough posts, well I'm leaving his there for entertainment value

S120

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
This is a nice video of him in his draft year. He actually reminds me a lot of Hanners.

I actually pay the Ben Cousins similarities. In terms of how he moves and his body, not talent or ability obviously. He'll be extremely lucky to be 50% of what Ben Cousins was.

But his hunched-over gait, strong running and long limbs make him look similar to Cousins.

MarkP

That guy
AFL Club
Sydney
I actually pay the Ben Cousins similarities. In terms of how he moves and his body, not talent or ability obviously. He'll be extremely lucky to be 50% of what Ben Cousins was.

But his hunched-over gait, strong running and long limbs make him look similar to Cousins.
And let's hope the similarities stop there :)

AFL Club
Sydney
Hopefully he comes good but if not, we fortunately didnt give up much for him. Who knows maybe you'll get the next James Hird with your pick. You never know.
To be honest, if we play the scenario out over a twenty year outlook then I'm still comfortable with them getting the next Hird with the pick we gave up

AFL Club
Sydney
I like the look of this kid.
Huge opportunity for him to make our midfield his own over the next couple of years if he is good enough.
If nothing else, looks like he could provide some dash and entertainment for excitement-deprived swans supporters.

Top Bottom