Player Watch #4 Ryan Clarke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jewelsbon

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Nice to see you Jewelsbon :)
relative to what had at those Clubs he has done well. Roos preferred him to Longmire. And, yes SP has it right - good to see you firing away Jewelsbon.
Thanks guys. I was a little over this place for a while, but I just can't keep away.

And sorry B52, Lyons failure in 10 with Saints and 13 with Freo are every bit as abject failures as Longmires with our boys and in my mind anyway, even more so.

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Thanks guys. I was a little over this place for a while, but I just can't keep away.

And sorry B52, Lyons failure in 10 with Saints and 13 with Freo are every bit as abject failures as Longmires with our boys and in my mind anyway, even more so.
Never be sorry! His team's in 10 and 13 played above themselves to get where they did. I know my view here is in the tiny minority and yes Lyon is difficult. I think he is a footy brainiac.

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Needs to stay in the NEAFL until he shows he can use the ball under pressure. He didn't do it in the reserves the first time so it wasn't a surprise to me at all when he didn't do it in the senior team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom