S120

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
He was pretty good yesterday. Deserves to keep his spot. His running power is excellent and helps make up for some spotty disposal and decision making. Not completely, but he deserves a spot in the 22 over quite a number of others who have played recently or still are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
let me correct,,for an afl,player he is a s**t kick

ill give him one thing he has started to try to avoid kicking more than 10 metres, handballs or short kicks more
Not true. He broke the lines yesterday more than he has & kicked quite well compared to early on .
You do know players can get better with extra work.
Give the guy a break as he is clearly trying to improve where the coaches are asking him to.
Cam McCarthy 20% efficiency.
There are worse players.

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Not true. He broke the lines yesterday more than he has & kicked quite well compared to early on .
You do know players can get better with extra work.
Give the guy a break as he is clearly trying to improve where the coaches are asking him to.
Cam McCarthy 20% efficiency.
There are worse players.

he was ok yesterday , but that was a good game of kicking for him and it was still average,

agree he is trying to improve, but im not talking to him, so dont need to give him a break

id rather see others get game time, happy to be in the minority

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SGBeach

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Clarkes efficiency has been a massive worry for me.. But.. He's improved over the season.. and.. he's still only 21, so more improvement to come.
I can see him becoming a solid midfielder for us over the next 5-8 years. Not elite, but solid and affordable

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
He's a Swan for now & we need players like him on our list as long as we have a bloke who can't get on the ground taking $1.5M or 12% of our total cap.
Buddy: 10 games at 150K each.
Clarke: 14 games at 14K each.

I say it's the off season so let him try his best to improve & get better in our system.
Buddy's best is done!

Yep I'm repeating myself but you guys started it.

Arwib

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders, PAFC
I thought he was quite handy at the back end of the year. North tried to make him a halfback. He's not a halfback. So he may have taken some time to re-learn a role.

He seems fine as an inside ball winner but we really need him to run, find space, use his endurance, when he does that he should get enough free enough that his pressured disposal issues aren't such an issue. The Hannebery inside/outside model.

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
He's a Swan for now & we need players like him on our list as long as we have a bloke who can't get on the ground taking $1.5M or 12% of our total cap.

I say it's the off season so let him try his best to improve & get better in our system.
Buddy's best is done!

Buddy's best is done!

Buddy probably on similar to dusty and richmond aren’t playing guys like clarke

Top Bottom