Delisted #4 Ryan 'The Clamps' Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

uITEbjYC.jpg

Ryan Clarke

Player Profile

The Sydney Swans recruited Ryan Clarke from North Melbourne ahead of season 2019 and he’s since shown promising signs as a young midfielder. The number four is a prolific ball-winner and can also be used to blanket a star on-baller, which he proved last year in shutting down gun Kangaroo Shaun Higgins and classy Magpie Steele Sidebottom. Clarke played 14 senior games in a stop-start 2019 campaign and has set his sights on cementing a spot in coach John Longmire’s best 22 this year. Draft history: 2015 National Draft selection (North Melbourne), No. 31 overall

Ryan Clarke

DOB:17 June 1997
DEBUT:2016
DRAFT:2015
RECRUITED FROM: Rowville (Vic)/Melb Grammar (Vic)/Eastern U18/North Melb

Last edited:
Oh yes because he's done such a magnificent job of that at his previous clubs.

relative to what had at those Clubs he has done well. Roos preferred him to Longmire. And, yes SP has it right - good to see you firing away Jewelsbon.

Nice to see you Jewelsbon :)
relative to what had at those Clubs he has done well. Roos preferred him to Longmire. And, yes SP has it right - good to see you firing away Jewelsbon.
Thanks guys. I was a little over this place for a while, but I just can't keep away.

And sorry B52, Lyons failure in 10 with Saints and 13 with Freo are every bit as abject failures as Longmires with our boys and in my mind anyway, even more so.

Thanks guys. I was a little over this place for a while, but I just can't keep away.

And sorry B52, Lyons failure in 10 with Saints and 13 with Freo are every bit as abject failures as Longmires with our boys and in my mind anyway, even more so.

Never be sorry! His team's in 10 and 13 played above themselves to get where they did. I know my view here is in the tiny minority and yes Lyon is difficult. I think he is a footy brainiac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

22 disposals, he did okay in his 50th. Thought he got the ball and was running through the corridor more often and at times looked dangerous. Didn't have a lot of his usual noticeably bad turnovers either.

Back