Past #4: Shaun Higgins - Higgo traded to Geelong for 2020 #30 - 2x Syds/108 NM gms/96 NM gls - thx Higgo

Remove this Banner Ad

But Higgins, whose latest contract expires next year, insists there is no regret associated with the Western Bulldogs' 2016 fairytale.

So his contract ends in 2018. Mods, could you please update the contracts thread.

Done

What did he actually do to Oliver? Watching all the highlights the commentary refers to Higgins starting it all, but at the first bounce all I saw was Vince giving Higgins a couple of cheap ones. All Oliver did all day was whack Goldy from behind and then run away

If Cunnington can cop s**t for laying only one tackle so can Higgins.

Mate, I like you and I like your passion, but you are not doing your cred any favors if you are calling out Higgo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the criticism on Higgins in relation to a push to bring more lowly talented, hard working players who get us nowhere back to the club? Do we need to pick up more Steven Morris type players to the club so to shut the idiots who don't like seeing arrogant, talented metrosexuals in our side?

I love Sam Gibson (who was one of our best last night), but there's a strict limit on how many players like him a side can have. I don't want us to go back to having a core of plodders like we have done in the previous decade or so.

Taking the piss?
No. He is absolutely terrified to put his body on the line. You could see the fear in his face in the Melbourne game once he realised Bernie was going after him. Classy player when it's uncontested but is an absolute squib.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back