LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
Bottom of the ladder
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What are you expecting?

He’s 32.

Hawthorn traded Mitchell and Lewis for much less.
I suspect he's thinking that Higgins is worth far more to us than a second round pick. At least, that's what I'm thinking.

But even debating a pick for Higgins gives oxygen to an article that should be ridiculed and immediately consigned to the virtual rubbish bin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearts to hearts

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Managers hard at work this time of year.

Bottom line - Higgo has a contract for 2020. If he wants one until end 2023 does that work for North Melbourne? Missed a bit through injury but doesn’t feel like a Wells situation, just a bit of bad luck - and his form otherwise has been very good. I’d assume we would stretch the extra year if we have to.

Psicosis

Club Legend
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We won't get anything of value for him so he's not going anywhere.

Only way the club would entertain trading him if a high pick was involved, and no one is going to pay that for a 32 year old. He will be kept against his will.

Val Keating

Premiership Player
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We won't get anything of value for him so he's not going anywhere.

Only way the club would entertain trading him if a high pick was involved, and no one is going to pay that for a 32 year old. He will be kept against his will.
Agree with that, except there could be absolutely no truth to the story. Tom Browne has zero credit.

SlyCunnington

Senior List
Jun 20, 2010
Downtown
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tom Brown - in my opinion he wants to leave, he will go... WTF seriously and this is news worthy a media person giving his opinion then try to make it as a fact.
It's how the big dogs do it.

Gossip column trash dominates football discussion these days as we all know and it seems all you need to succeed is a good network of influential contacts and a very big mouth.

Top Bottom