Past #4: Shaun Higgins - Higgo traded to Geelong for 2020 #30 - 2x Syds/108 NM gms/96 NM gls - thx Higgo

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Higgo (that’s what me and my 176 mates call him), will win the Brownlow this year. And I think he still has another couple left in him. His season this year was reminiscent of Kevin Bloody Wilson’s 1969 season when he won the Brownlow playing for Fitzroy. Real hardness and polish.

The thought of our previously solo Ferrari Higgo weaving his magic being joined by Polec and Gaff, with a supporting cast of hard bastard extracting enforcers is mouth watering.

This bloke is a bloody star of the comp!

I'm surprised peeps think he'll play less midfield minutes.

Dudes a Roller that can only benefit from the new inclusions.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

This guy in the midfield with Polec, Hall and Gaff (hopefully) will go another level again next season! The opposition won't know who to tag.

Well done Higgo! Well deserved for back to back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club will forever in debt to whoever it was that made the ultimate decision to take the risk, and it was a risk, to sign Higgo.

It's hard to say when he ends his career where he'll be remembered as a footballer in our history, but you would have to think he's be right up there, particularly if he continues to add to his honour roll.

The club will forever in debt to whoever it was that made the ultimate decision to take the risk, and it was a risk, to sign Higgo.

It's hard to say when he ends his career where he'll be remembered as a footballer in our history, but you would have to think he's be right up there, particularly if he continues to add to his honour roll.

Higgins made it pretty clear it was Cam Joyce

What a star this dude has been. I was doubtful at first. He shut me up pretty quickly and has embarrassed me with each passing week.

Whoever was responsible for this recruitment deserves a pay-rise. Make it happen, Euge :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back