Past #4: Shaun Higgins - Higgo traded to Geelong for 2020 #30 - 2x Syds/108 NM gms/96 NM gls - thx Higgo

Remove this Banner Ad

Good interview. It's pretty clear where the initial media interest in North is focussing - Mason Wood who looks like getting the emerging star label, Brayden Preuss as an emerging tough guy who can play a bit too, Higgo as North's class player and hopefully A-grader in the post-Boomer era, Hrovat as the promising, catchy recruit, and the new gen (can see every time one of our 2013-16 batch of draftees turns it on, they will be mentioned as part of this North reset). Quite refreshing really, as long as spuds like that goose doing the AFL review are buried away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've learnt not to trust those. For example, I'm not Marley Williams, Firestarter is not Brad Scott, Twinkletoes is not a car and I'm pretty sure you're not Amitabh Bachchan (yes, I right clicked).
But but I am Chewbacca smashing a guitar.......

We love him

Yeah, but you're a Richmond supporter, so I'm not sure how much stock to put in that. Getting around someone who plays for the other team is like a reflex action for you guys, lest your existence be one, long, endless, dark sky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back