Player Watch #40: Callum Coleman-Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

With our mids running deep you could easily see an attack with Jack, lunch and kebabs, two smalls and resting mid. Cost us our best shot at a flag I reckon. Chol and Miller are not gonna get us there

Like many I’m a big CJ fan and frustrated with his actions but it’s a big big big call to say he’d be the difference between last night and/or a premiership.

We are talking about a guy that’s played one AFL game and was just returning from a stress fracture of the foot.

Actually thought we missed big Soldo last night. As honest as Nank is their talls jumped straight over him

Like many I’m a big CJ fan and frustrated with his actions but it’s a big big big call to say he’d be the difference between last night and/or a premiership.

We are talking about a guy that’s played one AFL game and was just returning from a stress fracture of the foot.

Actually thought we missed big Soldo last night. As honest as Nank is their talls jumped straight over him

Ccj is a significant better Soldo replacement than Chol... If he wasn't suspended for being a flog

Hope this dumbass is watching us and hurting and training his ass off for next year to redeem himself. Has cost the club a lot

Helped put the last nail in the VFL team also with the $100 k fine apparantly, as it was close to being culled but the malakas helped tip it over with the fine from the soft cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thinking about sex and hub life for young men. Its a strong human need but could players say they were going surfing or exercising and go to a hotel and have sex during the daytime.
Pick some hoes off tinder , tell Gill they’re partners of players and they’ll get a all expense few weeks within the hub . If Eddie and his whole family can get free flights and room next to Gill and discuss ways to plot our downfall over coffee every morning , surely a few part time hookers shouldn’t be an issue .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back