Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford - Round 24 Rising Star Nominee - Congratulations Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie's temperament reminds me of another ex North player..........Nathan Grima...lol

Eddie's temperament reminds me of another ex North player..........Nathan Grima...lol
Pretty fair comparison; I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as when I listened to Narni telling his story about the practical joke he played on his dad; apparently the old boy was the local RACV mechanic (or whatever the Tassie equivalent is), in the back of beyond town where he lived, so Narni rings him up at 4 in the morning and says I've broken down 40 km out of town, can you come and help? So dad gets out of bed, into the truck and drives off into the night; half an hour later Narni rings up and says 'are you there yet?'

hilarious (except for the old boy)

Pretty fair comparison; I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as when I listened to Narni telling his story about the practical joke he played on his dad; apparently the old boy was the local RACV mechanic (or whatever the Tassie equivalent is), in the back of beyond town where he lived, so Narni rings him up at 4 in the morning and says I've broken down 40 km out of town, can you come and help? So dad gets out of bed, into the truck and drives off into the night; half an hour later Narni rings up and says 'are you there yet?'

hilarious (except for the old boy)
Yes, the tonka truck story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was saying today (and I know it may have been done before) but if we don't allude to Coleman-Kebab kicking to Souvlarkey in an announcement video we've missed a trick.

It's genuinely incredible to see what Noble and co have built in the space of 12 months. Reading between the lines, it's fair to say that the club was not a great place to be this time last year, some might even describe it as toxic, but now all we get is all the young guys talking about how much they love it there. Impossible to overstate just how important that sort of atmosphere is in a footy club.

These kids will literally drive our club to success, we have a really driven bunch of kids who won’t take their opportunity for granted. I don’t care if they make mistakes in games because by their attitude I can guarantee that they will fix it and grow.

The hilarious thing is, with Eddie you have to think twice about whether he may have actually changed his name.

Absolute unit. And glad he's ours!
He should change his name to Eddie Ford-Mazda to go with all the other hyphen names that will be a the club .

These kids will literally drive our club to success,

If the rules change and we are allowed to drive vehicles onto the field of play in the introduction of some bizarre AFL/vehicle polo hybrid, I have no doubt you are correct

Remove this Banner Ad

Back