Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford - Round 24 Rising Star Nominee - Congratulations Eddie

me (and Kangaroos4eva). 1-0 over Spurs this morning, going well in Europe, Melbourne out of lockdown, the sun is shining, birds are singing and God is in his or her heaven
Always good to beat Spurs and watch Man U fans trundle out of Old Trafford at the 60 minute mark.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Massive Hammers fan. Go you Irons
I was actually referring to the bloke in the pic with the west ham tatts. Btw while on the subject Steve Harris from iron maiden a massive west ham fan. They even done some combined licenced merch.
1635151534617.png

Even West Brom scratched out a win to part way make up for a large loss last week to sneak back into promotion zone again
The Brian Robson autobiography is a good read, fwiw.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
So Eddie’s thread had slipped to the third page… so needed a bit of an uptick. During the week he reached out to my boy to catch up for a kick at Arden St. Off his own back, he got in contact with me, got my sons phone number and organised it. They hung out for a couple of hours kicking, talking footy, and talking North. What a bloody ripper.
Can’t wait to see him rip it up next year with the stands full, and kicking goals and endearing himself to all of us with some out there celebrations!
3C4D4E0E-5DC0-48DA-95C3-C27F8267C94A.jpeg

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
So Eddie’s thread had slipped to the third page… so needed a bit of an uptick. During the week he reached out to my boy to catch up for a kick at Arden St. Off his own back, he got in contact with me, got my sons phone number and organised it. They hung out for a couple of hours kicking, talking footy, and talking North. What a bloody ripper.
Can’t wait to see him rip it up next year with the stands full, and kicking goals and endearing himself to all of us with some out there celebrations!View attachment 1283484

Gee he's shot up your bloke.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can’t wait to see him rip it up next year with the stands full, and kicking goals and endearing himself to all of us with some out there celebrations!View attachment 1283484

Favourite player on the list right now.

Young fella is getting tall.

Has Eddie got one of those things on his chest like Iron Man? And time you let your lad get his ears pierced me thinks!

Back