Traded 40. Jackson Thurlow (2013-2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

thurlow-jackson-2012.jpg

PICK 16 ~ JACKSON THURLOW
Geelong Cats
PLAYER STATISTICS
Former club:LauncestonDOB:28/03/1994Height:189cmPosition:DefenderWeight:79kg
PLAYER ASSESSMENT
Medium defender who reads the play exceptionally well cutting off opposition forward moves and providing a running option on the way out. Averaged 24.6 disposals and 6.6 marks, winning All Australian Under 18 honours in the 2012 NAB AFL Under 18 Championships.

Former club:Launceston
  • DOB:28/03/1994
  • Height:189cm
  • Position:Defender
  • Weight:79kg
Player assessment

Medium defender who reads the play exceptionally well cutting off opposition forward moves and providing a running option on the way out. Averaged 24.6 disposals and 6.6 marks, winning All Australian Under 18 honours in the 2012 NAB AFL Under 18 Championships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill trust wells here of course and I dare say it was a hole filler for the future but I agree with others, can't believe we let Grundy go!

He is probably a style of player we need.

Granted he is not a KPD or inside mid, but everyone we've initially drafted as the new Milburn has ended up in the forward line!

Having not seen a heap of the kids myself I'm hardly going to question Wells' judgement on Thurlow's actual playing ability.

If this Grundy is so good, why did he go through that low? If he was that good, wouldn't he have at least gone top 10 like a Kreuzer or Natanui?

Seriously can't believe the "WTF" comments - like you have seen as much junior footy this year and have had as much experience and success as Wells has had?

All right. Have recovered now.

Get around him!

He certainly looks capable of continuing the Geelong tradition of marking defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back