Malachy Carruthers
[Player Profile TBA]

185cm
Weight 72kg
Current Team South Australia, Sturt Sydney Swans
Birthday November 7, 2020 2002

Image Credit: Brenton Edwards/The Messenger

POSITION: Medium Defender
DRAFT ANALYSIS: “Carruthers is a skilful half-back with penetrative kicking and a high endurance base.” – Tom Wyman

Last edited:
Looks retro, like one of the Beatles.
5ec79f48b35332a5d173622939dbeda5.jpg
All the teenagers do at the moment... even the mullet has been rediscovered and adopted! Could be worse, could be the 70's, with afros and flower power!

Don't knock flower power. Much better than the 80's shoulder pads :p
Mate, I'm not knocking it... I'm just commenting.

I walked around with in hot pants with a wide white belt, a boob tube, long white socks and platform shoes, and had the appalling belief that I look 'hot'! I followed that up with 'flowing' cheesecloth dresses and flowers... (although it was so long ago that the cheesecloth might have been first). I also wore string bikinis... I have no right to criticise fashion or taste!

I walked around with in hot pants with a wide white belt, a boob tube, long white socks and platform shoes, and had the appalling belief that I look 'hot'! I followed that up with 'flowing' cheesecloth dresses and flowers... (although it was so long ago that the cheesecloth might have been first). I also wore string bikinis... I have no right to criticise fashion or taste!
Hahaha I feelya Kirksy, I really do.
Can you dig it?

Bear31

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
All the teenagers do at the moment... even the mullet has been rediscovered and adopted! Could be worse, could be the 70's, with afros and flower power!
I had an afro as a teenager. Went to Fiji and i'm sitting on a bus (there is no glass in the windows. open air). The bus stops and there is this group of Fijian guys standing there and they all start laughing and pointing at me. One of them comes over and says laughing, "You look like Fijian". :p

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

I am now imagining Brett Kirk in a boob tube, long white socks and platform shoes. I think he would kill that look:cool:

dosser

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney

He looks so YOUNG! I imagine that if he is a success then we will look back to this interview in a few years' time and remark about how much he has grown lol.

Back