Past Michael Jamison

Remove this Banner Ad

Good job Jamo. Keystone for the defence for many years and founding member of the book club. Look forward to reading the first novel.

To me, he's our best rookie draft acquisition, which says something. But that's where he's rated for me.
for me i would rate our rookies in the 10-15 years:
1. Andrew Carrazzo
2. Michael Jamison
3. Zach Touhy
4. Ed Curnow
5. Bret Thornton
6. Jeff Garlett
7. Setanta O'Hailpin
8. Tom Bell
9. Levi Casboult
10. Simon White
11. David Ellard

Byrne could quickly top that list.

Defendes have a special place in my heart. Don't often get the accolades but the good ones are o full of heart and effort and team. Jamo has a special place in my special place because he had that heart and effort and team focus during some pretty average years.

Did the jumper proud Jamo. I thank you and wish you all the bet. Hope to see you helping out around the club in year to come.

After Simpson, Jamo was the best clubman we've had over the past decade/12 years. There is Navy Blood Blue running through his veins. No doubt he could have made the All Australian Team if he wasn't cruelled by so many injuries.

Loved Jamo, our club is the poorer for his retirement. Will be missed.

Btw does anyone else he looks a bit like Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) ?

Great Clubman but also a very good footballer who carried our defence for so long. Guys like him deserve to have success, it's just too bad for him that he was at our club at the wrong time.

Yes Jamo you did the jumper proud, you are Carlton through and through, will be missed.

Wishing you all the best for the next part of your life journey.

I have no idea how we would have survived as a club without striking gold with jamo in the rookie draft. As everyone else has said bloke carried us for years down back when the only other players we had were guys like davies bower tbird etc. like walker thanks for getting our club out of its worst period in existence

Have to remember just how good he was. At his peak, he was peerless. Shut down some of the best forwards in the game.
Jack Riewoldt will sleep well tonight.

Came to us late, and wrung every drop out of that battered frame for the cause. Thanks Jamo.

for me i would rate our rookies in the 10-15 years:
1. Andrew Carrazzo
2. Michael Jamison
3. Zach Touhy
4. Ed Curnow
5. Bret Thornton
6. Jeff Garlett
7. Setanta O'Hailpin
8. Tom Bell
9. Levi Casboult
10. Simon White
11. David Ellard

Byrne could quickly top that list.
Eddie Betts?

Thank you Michael, well done on your career with Carlton. You will always be remembered fondly as one of our greats. I hope that you have support in getting your body strong again and that you succeed in this next stage of your life. Good luck to you and your family.

Carn the Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSD...

Close call between him and Tutt* for our best ever PSD pickup.

* Spoken by ferrisb, sponsored by Tutt's Official BF Buddy party, Melbourne.

From memory we were keen to take Trent Knobel in that draft.....the Tigers trumped us and picked him up and we got left with Eddie Betts! :eek:

It would be great if the Carlton Footy Club posted a video featuring the Best Of Tony Lynn 15 at the footy. Leaving home too late and missing the first bounce, when finally getting to my seat spilling beer down the people in front as I agitate those behind in taking too long to finally sit down, getting constantly confused by who the players are and resorting to calling them by jumper number, downing 3 hot dogs at halftime and spilling sauce down my top, booing so loudly at an umpiring decision that I get all light headed and need to sit down, leaving the ground at around 10 minutes into the third quarter during our dark days.......

All the best Jamo - a great warrior in a tough period. Never shirked a task and no doubt played with plenty of injuries. Wore the Guernsey proudly. Great job.

One of my favorites.
Cannot remember exactly what year it was but he started in sensational form all Australian form actually.
Then he got injured.
As said above a great clubman.
All the best for the future Jamo.:thumbsu:

CMdBaxSWUAAAU-0.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back