Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - '23 AA & '24 NM VC

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a lot of water.

Also where the hell do you buy bison meat?

Bison has very low fat/calories compared to beef/pork/chicken, very high in iron and protein.

You can go kill one at the Werribee zoo but they probably wont appreciate it. :stern look

A bit of a left field thought, but structurally, bring in Larkey for Waite (suspension)?

Or just being in Garner and go a bit smaller again.

Best to bring in Simpkin I think (with Garner replacing Wagner). It's too much of a make or break game to debut somebody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best to bring in Simpkin I think (with Garner replacing Wagner). It's too much of a make or break game to debut somebody.
Garner plays like a medium forward anyway. So two mediums with Brown and maybe Pruess if he comes in.

If Brown goes down I'll go to town on a clown.

tumblr_m1iex3nToZ1r982mk.gif

Should Brown go down, what do we do then?

Hansen forward.

Durdin to defence.

As for Larkey, could we be seeing the emergence of another B.Brown type?

EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!................

whats going on with the Souva??? didnt see his name in the Bees team from the weekend?

all good , kicked 2 goals against north ballarat ,

Last edited:
Hansen forward.

Durdin to defence.

As for Larkey, could we be seeing the emergence of another B.Brown type?

EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!EAT! LIFT!................

In an interview he commented that this ^^ was what he'd imagined was his priority but that the club were very mindful of him retaining his elite quality which was considered his mobility for his size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back