Jeffers

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2002
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal/Penrith/LA Lakers
IIRC he was extremely homesick in his first year and a bit with the club. I think Roosy eluded to it before he made his debut. Fantastic stuff to see him turn it around and become the player he was at the bloods.

The ever reliable Nick Smith. Congrats on a great career.

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
IIRC he was extremely homesick in his first year and a bit with the club. I think Roosy eluded to it before he made his debut. Fantastic stuff to see him turn it around and become the player he was at the bloods.

The ever reliable Nick Smith. Congrats on a great career.
I seriously cannot contemplate him wearing any colours other than red&white. Seemed like such a perfect fit for us.

S120

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Only just discovered he kept Rioli goalless in 2014 GF as well as 2012. That's the definition of Kipling's "keeping your head when all about you are losing theirs."

Such a fabulously reliable club stalwart. He and Grundy one of the great defensive pairs.
One thing which stood out to me about those two were that they were some of the rare few who didn't drop their bundles in finals. Their play stayed stable or actually improved from the regular season. That's a sign of really mentally strong players imo.

Top Bottom