Delisted #11: Will "Meatball" Snelling - Delisted 25/10

11 - snelling.jpg

Contract Status: Unrestricted Free Agent 2023 (previously delisted)
My Boy Draft 2023: Claim here

Last edited:
Might be a chance after he settles in, trains for a bit, plays a blinder in the 2s...and after the ones predictably stink it up on Sunday.

I think he could be right in and around the squad straight after the bye if he plays a blinder straight up.

Even sight unseen I’d prefer him to McNiece, and I’m a McNiece apologist

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
He probably has ikea shelves to build this weekend

Scottie65

All Australian
Nov 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Snelling: 20m Sprint = 2.88secs, Repeat Sprint = 24.64secs, Agility = 8.24secs, 3km TT = 10:10, Beep Test = 14.1
McGrath: 20m Sprint = 3.02secs, Repeat Sprint = 24.44secs, Agility = 8.38secs, 3km TT = 10:42, Beep Test = 13.1

McGrath is an eye poppingly good athlete and Snelling matches him. If he’s going to be 176cm and a success in this league he’s got to have something that separates himself and an athletic profile like that certainly does.
absolutly spot on...brent harvey was 175...look what he could do and mcgrath also...all exceptonal athletes

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
His height is irrelevant if he can play at the level - Some are too precious about height.
Of course that is the case but it’s not about his ability to play, it’s about the profile of the team.

Our best 22 is very short and that is one of the reasons we regularly struggle in the air, all over the field.

Can only speak for myself but that is why I raised his height as an issue. It’s self-evident that if he is good enough then he can make it.

Of course that is the case but it’s not about his ability to play, it’s about the profile of the team.

Our best 22 is very short and that is one of the reasons we regularly struggle in the air, all over the field.

Can only speak for myself but that is why I raised his height as an issue. It’s self-evident that if he is good enough then he can make it.
What you are talking about is poor list management and a lack of looking horizontally in the draft. Although Snelling is (now) part of that problem, I have fewer issues with a pick that is essentially Pick #150.

Am I the only one who thinks Smegma, every time they read Mingma?
TOP DEFINITION
Mingma
A transgender he/she/he, attractive from a distance but shockingly grotesque when viewed close up.
Highly irritating after prolonged periods of contact, has distinct aroma from a lack of personal hygiene resulting from over use of chilli in all types of cooking.
Mingma's are often dyslexic but have the flawed belief they are able to speak a range of languages, which they demonstrate badly in public gatherings.
Mingma's tend to own pets as this helps with the feeling of isolation they have from being repulsive to all people they come into contact with.

Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
TOP DEFINITION
Mingma
A transgender he/she/he, attractive from a distance but shockingly grotesque when viewed close up.
Highly irritating after prolonged periods of contact, has distinct aroma from a lack of personal hygiene resulting from over use of chilli in all types of cooking.
Mingma's are often dyslexic but have the flawed belief they are able to speak a range of languages, which they demonstrate badly in public gatherings.
Mingma's tend to own pets as this helps with the feeling of isolation they have from being repulsive to all people they come into contact with.
Maybe we should play him as a tagger?

Back