Yoda_

Brownlow Medallist
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Having sat on this for a couple of days, I just don’t see “it” with Will.

As mentioned few posts up, he is just another small midfielder and something we have ample amounts of already.

On top of this, his forward craft isn’t good enough to keep a Raz or Tippa our of the side.

For mine, I won’t be surprised at all if we say thanks for coming to Will despite him appearing at AFL level already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakkle

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 2, 2012
Melbourne/Los Angeles
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Having sat on this for a couple of days, I just don’t see “it” with Will.

As mentioned few posts up, he is just another small midfielder and something we have ample amounts of already.

On top of this, his forward craft isn’t good enough to keep a Raz or Tippa our of the side.

For mine, I won’t be surprised at all if we say thanks for coming to Will despite him appearing at AFL level already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this post has aged well hah ;)

Thought he was very good today, and kept us in it in the first half. Good forward nous and showed great will for the contested ball.

Yoda_

Brownlow Medallist
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Well this post has aged well hah ;)

Thought he was very good today, and kept us in it in the first half. Good forward nous and showed great will for the contested ball.
Happy to be proven wrong because he was ordinary in his previous 2 outings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Mojo Risin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades, Kings
His ball handling has improved immeasurably from his debut game - Reckon he's a chance to play many games s a 30% mid and 70% forward.
He seems to be picking up the pace at AFL level, hoping his form continues.

Schnitzengruben

Senior List
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Poor mans Devon Smith tbh. Like what I've seen from him, though. Has shown more intent and passion in a few games than Zaka has in his last couple years.

Top Bottom