Delisted #11: Will "Meatball" Snelling - Delisted 25/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Having sat on this for a couple of days, I just don’t see “it” with Will.

As mentioned few posts up, he is just another small midfielder and something we have ample amounts of already.

On top of this, his forward craft isn’t good enough to keep a Raz or Tippa our of the side.

For mine, I won’t be surprised at all if we say thanks for coming to Will despite him appearing at AFL level already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having sat on this for a couple of days, I just don’t see “it” with Will.

As mentioned few posts up, he is just another small midfielder and something we have ample amounts of already.

On top of this, his forward craft isn’t good enough to keep a Raz or Tippa our of the side.

For mine, I won’t be surprised at all if we say thanks for coming to Will despite him appearing at AFL level already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this post has aged well hah ;)

Thought he was very good today, and kept us in it in the first half. Good forward nous and showed great will for the contested ball.

Reckon this bloke has a high ceiling and can become a regular best 22 for us next year with a big pre season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor mans Devon Smith tbh. Like what I've seen from him, though. Has shown more intent and passion in a few games than Zaka has in his last couple years.

It's actually a league.

Australian Football, now that's a sport that supports different body shapes and all kinds of people.

Have you asked Eth if you have his permission to use his semantics?

very good eth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back