Delisted 41. Cameron Taheny (2020- 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon its a part of the Cats development and induction plans for new draftee's to send them into defence for stints, unless they are already defenders.
They only reverse it with natural defenders if they think they can play forward, or they are being tested in other positions before being delisted or traded.

Isn't that a really, really old coaching consideration? To send a young bloke down back 'to learn about accountability'? I seem to remember this from the ago, from the before times...

Isn't that a really, really old coaching consideration? To send a young bloke down back 'to learn about accountability'? I seem to remember this from the ago, from the before times...
The latest example, Lukosius. Was regarded as a one in a generation fwd but did extremely well once switched to defence.

I'm excited to see the player that Cam can build into.

That was back in the mists of time. Back when they took time to teach players to kick the ball to a team-mate, as opposed to directly to an opponent. Gee, thats going back.

They send the forwards that can not get a kick to the backline as any monkey can play back...only the real forwards go forward and stay forward got to have a good footy brain too succeed in the hardest spot on the field

They send the forwards that can not get a kick to the backline as any monkey can play back...only the real forwards go forward and stay forward got to have a good footy brain too succeed in the hardest spot on the field

Pass the bananas please.....

You need AAA

they send them back to learn the other side of the coin regarding the defensive work on forwards so that they can develop and understanding of how to perform better as a forward player

enjoy your banana smoothie

You need AAA

they send them back to learn the other side of the coin regarding the defensive work on forwards so that they can develop and understanding of how to perform better as a forward player

enjoy your banana smoothie
Why do all the Irishmen play in the backline no easier spot than backline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. Not often you need an explanation, so this must be esoteric!!
TAHINI is near my favourite food. Have it on everything. It is a peanut butter like food made of ground SESAME seeds.

Ok. Not often you need an explanation, so this must be esoteric!!
TAHINI is near my favourite food. Have it on everything. It is a peanut butter like food made of ground SESAME seeds.

Didn't even need to duck for that one ... no ball height over my head ...LOL thanks for the explanation. Vman ( ps I have never had it but perhaps I should try it ... sounds interesting.)...

Didn't even need to duck for that one ... no ball height over my head ...LOL thanks for the explanation. Vman ( ps I have never had it but perhaps I should try it ... sounds interesting.)...
It is orgasmic in food terms. Once you put it on toast, or vegies, you'll have it daily. Plus, it is a true health food- high in Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, the right fats, protein and fibre. Best to get the unhulled type, better nutrition and flavour I believe.

It is orgasmic in food terms. Once you put it on toast, or vegies, you'll have it daily. Plus, it is a true health food- high in Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, the right fats, protein and fibre. Best to get the unhulled type, better nutrition and flavour I believe.

sounds like its doest really resonate with what we know of CamTah ... he not what id call a multi position type ..

Nice attempt at relevance.
But maybe not so- see below

Your post about his career so far was enlightening

we will see .. I doubt he will be a AFL player version of on everything from breakfast to dinner ... I see him as a forward talent ..a slightly lazy goal mechanic ..those traditionally have held a special spot in my heart ..I have long felt goals and conversion is under appreciated... He may see him self as a bit more versatile than me... we will see if he has that same level of afl versatility..

we will see .. I doubt he will be a AFL player version of on everything from breakfast to dinner ... I see him as a forward talent ..a slightly lazy goal mechanic ..those traditionally have held a special spot in my heart ..I have long felt goals and conversion is under appreciated... He may see him self as a bit more versatile than me... we will see if he has that same level of afl versatility..
Ernie.

Looks to have a bit of Menzel about him, but Like that he says he has untapped versatility.

Ernie.

Looks to have a bit of Menzel about him, but Like that he says he has untapped versatility.
Perhaps Menzel, Perhaps someone else .. he looks to have good hands and he has a strong mark on lead and kick game, with good conversion..

Perhaps Menzel, Perhaps someone else .. he looks to have good hands and he has a strong mark on lead and kick game, with good conversion..

I hate to say it but I hope it's not Kersten you're thinking of...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back