Delisted 41. Cameron Taheny (2020- 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are done with the fart rhetoric.
Can we get back to Cam and his play with the club

Go Catters

Does he debut in 2020?

I have not heard him being talked about in the preseason?
Miers joked he had long arms. Think this means he's a 2021 prospect. I'm ok with that, but I generally assume any pick in the 40+ territory is highly sketchy anyway. Give him a couple of unforgiving preseasons, a solid vfl season, and then we can revisit

Wait this is a thread about Cam Taheny? How did we end up here?
Some dickfor asked what he would end up being nick-named.
Importantly, there are big wraps on him by not only Cats people, so a lot to look forward to.
No pressure though.

Long arms?
I didn't quite get it either, something about him being equiv to 2m tall when you take into account his arms.

"(Taheny) has got really long arms, kind of like Bori (Enright). I can’t believe how long he is. He’s not that tall but when he reaches out he’s nearly 200 centimetres,” Miers says with tongue in cheek.

Miers still hungry after breakout year https://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/558291

I didn't quite get it either, something about him being equiv to 2m tall when you take into account his arms.

"(Taheny) has got really long arms, kind of like Bori (Enright). I can’t believe how long he is. He’s not that tall but when he reaches out he’s nearly 200 centimetres,” Miers says with tongue in cheek.

Miers still hungry after breakout year https://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/558291

sounds like a variation of a Jack Dyer quote..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played a lot of league footy last year, I'd say he's certainly a 2020 prospect.
He still looks skinny. My arbitrary and uninformed yardstick is generally the size of the quads. Take below. Close looks maybe good enough for small forward or wing, Stephens tick, Cam for a medium forward has room for improvement images.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back