Past #41: Corey Wagner - #43 '15 National Draft - 8 NM games - one Snapchat scandal - thanks Wags

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't belong in the same list.

Someone probably farted in a team meeting, another distraction.
Well you laugh, but if you were in a meeting at work and someone did that would it be acceptable, professional behaviour?

This is a job. This is not just a bunch of blokes who get together on weekends and have a kick around. It's time everyone takes their responsibilities as a professional sportsman, coach and administrator seriously and act on that.

The moment he takes a mark and is on the big screen.....he'll get cheered.

#callingit

For sure, at least by our supporters.

But, I'm betting Dennis commetti and his team of script writers are preparing and rehearsing some very pithy one liners for him to throw out there during his call of the match...

Wags lines up into a stiff breeze.

That's a good kick, but it bends to the left.

This young lad's got it all in front of him.

And of course, bwuce will chime in with an off the cuff remark, I like big cox.

That will happen.

For sure, at least by our supporters.

But, I'm betting Dennis commetti and his team of script writers are preparing and rehearsing some very pithy one liners for him to throw out there during his call of the match...

Wags lines up into a stiff breeze.

That's a good kick, but it bends to the left.

This young lad's got it all in front of him.

And of course, bwuce will chime in with an off the cuff remark, I like big cox.

That will happen.
Except it won't.

The moment he takes a mark and is on the big screen.....he'll get cheered.

#callingit
Will drag the kick to the left.

Well you laugh, but if you were in a meeting at work and someone did that would it be acceptable, professional behaviour?

This is a job. This is not just a bunch of blokes who get together on weekends and have a kick around. It's time everyone takes their responsibilities as a professional sportsman, coach and administrator seriously and act on that.

Don't recall saying it was acceptable, professional behavior.

Disagree, he has done nothing unprofessional here, he had his trust breached.

Technically, he breached the AFLPA code of conduct, which they all sign up to, but meh.

On the "breach of trust" matter, could you possibly send me Wags' email address? As some of you may know, I am a Nigerian price and I have a business proposition for him. :thumbsu:

You are right. Even though he may have made an error of judgement, he was not the one who posted pics on a public forum. He has been wronged, in the same way that ex-gfs who find themselves humiliated by the crime of their exes posting pics on revenge pr0n sites.

The point he says that is because these blokes are young 18 and 21 normally when you are that age you don't have a professional job, this is why most professionals in a work place are 25 and over because the brain finally matures to the point where you can make appropriate decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought for a second "geez you guys are harsh"then i remembered we have players who kicked 6 goals in their first game and still ppl want them delisted.
You blokes are delusional, after any north loss 90% of the team needs to be changed.

I thought for a second "geez you guys are harsh"then i remembered we have players who kicked 6 goals in their first game and still ppl want them delisted.
You blokes are delusional, after any north loss 90% of the team needs to be changed.
Who the * are you remembering there? Lol

100217_22.jpg

100217_PhotoLarge.jpg

A couple of publicly acceptable photos of young Corey in action in the Country v City intraclub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back