41 days on, and do you know what sh!#$ me?!*

Remove this Banner Ad

Told you. I know your team better than you do. You guys played well last week and would and should have beaten us if not for poor skill execution. Should smash the Eagles next week. I'm not 100 percent on that, as of course you can lose. Sheed will pop up again and gather a lot of disposals. If you do win and I expect you will, it will be another blood bath.

Regardless of the outcome next week, you'll win the Premiership.
If it’s Sheed we’re meant to be afraid of we may as well pack up and go home.

Greenwood can play on Shuey and the rest of our midfield can just stop being so reactive. We’ll miss Adams and his mindset.

If it’s Sheed we’re meant to be afraid of we may as well pack up and go home.

Greenwood can play on Shuey and the rest of our midfield can just stop being so reactive. We’ll miss Adams and his mindset.
Sheed has been in stellar form the last 6 weeks of last year, the JLT and in round 1 amassing 39 disposals, which is what he did in the JLT. 30+ In the Granny including the game winner. Point being is he's in good form and should bring that into next week as well as the confidence from the 2018 decider.

He's one weapon in an arsenal of many. That is all.

BTW, how good has Dracy Moore been? And * me Elliot was robbed of that soccered goal last night. He was switched on early. Two lads which you missed last year. Mayne was exceptional too in that first half. He's really stepped up when his career looked to be over.

The fact it keeps popping up all the time, new footage emerges, more interviews about the GF, enough already it’s so 2018!
That’s what is still shitting me.

I found the Buckley recordings fascinating. He sounds so different than how he sounds in the media. More passionate, sounds like your average suburban coach. Obviously he knows a bit more but in the end all he can do is try to rev the boys up, it's up to them. I felt this despair when he asked Longmuir if Sheed can kick it though.

200 days on and you know what shits me? The block not paid by this guy! the Western Australian umpire who I'm sure didn't grow up supporting the Eagles. Evidently he managed to pay that block last week in a game according to Tom Browne.

Attachments

• Brett Rosebury.jpg
    Brett Rosebury.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 109

Remove this Banner Ad

Back