Delisted 41. Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

Levi Casboult's 2020 highlights

Just got to say I am so excited Levi has got to 150 games. When he was first playing I wondered if he would get to 100 games. Even as the end is approaching (be it this year or next - which I'd personally prefer the latter in terms of his character), just have to say he is an inspiration as he always plays with 100% heart and effort. For me that makes him a real champion of the club.

Great achievement from a player who has given his best to the club over the past ten years. He's a true Carlton warrior. I have so much respect for what he has been able to do after being selected as a rookie pick, he has contributed more than many more highly rated players have. Go well in your 150th Levi, you deserve nothing less than the admiration and respect of all Carlton people.

Got a lot of heart this boy... battled through some bad development on his kicking style, I think 3 PCL injuries in his first 3 years at the club, playing Forward/Ruck in the VFL.

What's the criteria for lifetime membership at the club? 200 games or 10 years.

Got a lot of heart this boy... battled through some bad development on his kicking style, I think 3 PCL injuries in his first 3 years at the club, playing Forward/Ruck in the VFL.

He was awarded Life Membership earlier in the year, must be 10 years.

He was awarded Life Membership earlier in the year, must be 10 years.

Post #556 above

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Cas.

Not sure why we ultimately delisted you in the end, I guess we wouldn't have if we knew Jones would retire as could have been a handy defender nowadays for sure, but you seem to be getting some games and goals at GCS.
Because we would have likely asked him to ruck, and his knee would have been stuffed again after 6 weeks.

He's not rucking at Gold Coast, so let's see how well he holds up as the season progresses.

Casboult departed Carlton on good terms at the end of last season, grateful of the opportunity to play for the club he supported as a kid for more than a decade.

"I loved my time at Carlton. Twelve years is a long time. I'm a childhood Carlton supporter, so I'll always have a soft spot for Carlton. No ill feelings for how we left. Sometimes that's just the way things go. Life moves on, they were ready to move on," he said.

"They've got some young key forwards there that are doing a great job. It was time for them to come in and play their role. It's been refreshing coming up here and playing in a new environment. I'm loving it."

Love ya big :meatbone:

carlton fc celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back