Delisted 41. Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the thread title reads 20 kicks, 12 contested marks and 7 goals on Sunday night! Is that too much to ask?
I love Levi, but let's be realistic. I think the best we can hope for is...

20 kicks
12 contested marks and
6goals 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad it wasn't an ACL. I thought he might have gotten lucky (if you can consider anything about this lucky) when he seemed to be moving OK as he came off and was in the changerooms.

Best of luck with recovery Levi :thumbsu: Went down in the first few minutes of the game but still nabbed us an important goal with strong hands :D

Cannot see how he broke his leg, looked a knee injury in every replay.
When you hyperextend like that, the upper and lower leg bones 'crush' each other since the joint isn't meant to go that far and the bones are moved into positions they aren't meant for, hence the bone bruising. The pressure of bone-on-bone also caused a crack. I'm no expert though, so someone else might be able to correct that or explain it better.

Semi good news for Levi in the scheme of things, 6-8 weeks sure beats 12 months then also having to overcome the mental demons of doing an ACL.

Is it funny or just disheartening how everyone that had a knock on big Levi is now ruing the injury. His around the ground marking has been superb, taking away the 50/50 contests..That to mine is very valuable and if can snag a couple of goals even better. He will be missed and hopefully that is acknowledged on here..Best of luck in your recovery big Cas.

Is it funny or just disheartening how everyone that had a knock on big Levi is now ruing the injury. His around the ground marking has been superb, taking away the 50/50 contests..That to mine is very valuable and if can snag a couple of goals even better. He will be missed and hopefully that is acknowledged on here..Best of luck in your recovery big Cas.

His last few games he's been played more as a high CHF and he's marked everything

Credit to Bolts and Levi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back