Player Watch #41: Mabior Chol - FA to GC

Remove this Banner Ad

If he put 100% effort in for the entire game, he would be one of the best rucks in the comp
Still only his 2nd week back in the seniors for a long time, takes a while to build match fitness, especially from a pretty low base

I really hope we can keep him at the club, he's improving every year

Classic Chol game, Show something early & then fade away from the game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
19 possessions 19 hit outs 2 tackles 6 marks 10cp in 80% game time

maybe the fade away you are referring to is the time he was on the bench

Give credit where its due

Chol was fantastic last night

best game for mine, showed a lot and all the things i have wanted to see from him in the past are really developing...still sometimes has brain fades but other times he moves like a gazelle
I was surprised by how good Chol played last night but I haven't seen any of the 2's games this year. He played much better than I thought he ever would in the 1s. Sometimes it feels so good to realise that you were wrong about a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great game, he has the moves , kicks, style that l love, the only question mark was his contested ball. He smashed that last night. excited to see what he can do in a month of footy.

ps. Now if only the egg can take something from that performance and contest the ball because l find those two similar in many ways.

He glides across the ground, has there been a smoother 200cm mover?
The Club and Dimma have continually said that he’s still developing, still yet to reach his full potential.
As good as he was last night probably still has further upside. No way do we want to allow an oppo club to be the beneficiary.

2 phones is great mates with Shai and a very popular figure around the club.

Get it done Balmey

He glides across the ground, has there been a smoother 200cm mover?
The Club and Dimma have continually said that he’s still developing, still yet to reach his full potential.
As good as he was last night probably still has further upside. No way do we want to allow an oppo club to be the beneficiary.

2 phones is great mates with Shai and a very popular figure around the club.

Get it done Balmey
As sweet a left foot you’d ever see , classic technique

Sometimes we pick the faults in our own players too much

Have had lot of mates that support other clubs telling me what a great game chol played and how they would love to have him at their club
Maybe ur development of Chol is coming along beautifully and we need to sometimes accept not all players are going to do everything perfectly all the time and these players have some flaws that need to be lived with and just accept their good parts as we did with Richo and his kicking

Couldn't have been happier watching him do what he did last night. Was easily amoung our best players early. So many strong marks around the ground and he won taps with such authority it was so good to see. He faded but that was to be expected. Still only 24! He's coming into his prime and we'd be silly to let him go unless it's for something very, very good in return.

I reckon we can keep him and CCJ will have a few hanging the boots. Question marks how Soldo will return injury wise ? and Lynch gets a few injuries to Jack final year next year I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back