Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
howd he go ?
seems like a chilled dude
He speaks well. As does Tim Kelly. He said he and the other Sudanese players have a whatups group and chat on that. On the other footy show Mick Molloy is going to get a Chol hair cut if we make the granny. He said he likes playing ruck as you have a bit of freedom. I am so glad he got the chance to show his wares this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rancid_Beasties

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2006
Edinburgh
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
QPR, Heart of Midlothian
Poor game from Chol in testing conditions for a young tall. Really needed a bit more bash and crash from him at times. Did have a couple of good spoils but also dropped some marks he should have taken and looked tired when chasing.

I wonder what we will do next week?

Soldo was very good - perhaps his best AFL game - albeit against an absolute potato in Hickey. Would be harsh to drop him.

I am keen to stick with Soldo, give Nank another game in the VFL to make sure he's absolutely 100%, and bring Balta in for Chol.

Vassp

All Australian
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Poor game from Chol in testing conditions for a young tall. Really needed a bit more bash and crash from him at times. Did have a couple of good spoils but also dropped some marks he should have taken and looked tired when chasing.

Soldo was very good - perhaps his best AFL game - albeit against an absolute potato in Hickey. Would be harsh to drop him.

I am keen to stick with Soldo, give Nank another game in the VFL to make sure he's absolutely 100%, and bring Balta in for Chol.
I beg to differ, chol was great, competed really well, covered a lot of ground , he tackled and did a lot of 1%ers.

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

More bash and crash?
He had the lowest TOG 49% but was equal 3rd for tackles, 5th for pressure acts and 3rd for 1%ers. Thats impressive.

Morro

Premium Platinum
Mar 27, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
More bash and crash?
He had the lowest TOG 49% but was equal 3rd for tackles, 5th for pressure acts and 3rd for 1%ers. Thats impressive.
This. I reckon the club realises with Chol that we dont lose any forward pressure with him inside 50. The rest of his game on a dry day would improve also.

That being said, Soldo / Nank would have ideally been looked at months ago but injury ruined that

Top Bottom