Player Watch #41: Mabior Chol - FA to GC

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF have we done to deserve this parasite...ransacking the clubs tpp...he's only got 4 afl players...and 3 of them are at Richmond :devil:
What I would say about ralph is that in his quest for riches he does seem to get in the ear of his players to lift their level to pump up their next contract... only trouble is when they fulfil that and then he holds us over a barrel!! (already nervous about shai's next negotiations)

Absolute rubbish.
He makes things happen.
Also is putting his body on the line this year which shows massive improvement in the area.
Watch the opposition defenders wheNever he is near the ball. They are focussed on Marbs because he can tear them apart at ground level whicc allows lynch and jack more freedom.
Typical mopsy talking yet another negative comment, swear he is a legit troll, have not seen a man hate the club he "supports" so much

What an absolute spud Oliver has turned out to be. He has genuinely been Melbourne-ised. He’s like Matt Crouch from Adelaide or Rockliff when he was at Brisbane. Him, Viney and Brayshaw all peaked in their second seasons. Hilarious.
He needs to get out of there, he has gone backwards bigtime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloody hell he is doing well

And for the rest of the article;
" Now more than 60 players have contacted colourful player agent Ralph Carr for his services, says Tim Watson. "

I didn't know Richmonds list was this big :rolleyes:

" Ralph Carr takes second mortgage out on Richmond property ... "

ooops...looks like that's now old news...
" GWS Giants' defender Nick Haynes has swapped managers. In: Paul Connors & Robbie D'Orazio. Out: Ralph Carr "

Must have been so he could make room for more Richmond players...like Marbs...

Last edited:
And for the rest of the article;
" Now more than 60 players have contacted colourful player agent Ralph Carr for his services, says Tim Watson. "

I didn't know Richmonds list was this big :rolleyes:

" Ralph Carr takes second mortgage out on Richmond property ... "

ooops...looks like that's now old news...
" GWS Giants' defender Nick Haynes has swapped managers. In: Paul Connors & Robbie D'Orazio. Out: Ralph Carr "

Must have been so he could make room for more Richmond players...like Marbs...
Well i dont think he is short for a dollar as he sold his Clifton st Richmond property 18 months ago for nearly $5 mil

I’m absolutely devastated to lose Soldo, will be a really big loss to the side.

Without Soldo & Lynch I’m almost certain Chol will come straight back in.

For a player who’s in his fifth season at the club and has had to really fight not only for his spot in the best twenty two but to actually be on the list, he won’t ever get a better opportunity than this. Not many players have the opportunity to win a spot in the best twenty two of the flag favourites for the last game of the year. This is your moment Chol, do us proud and make this spot yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back