JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

You might be on to something there, it would mean a different team balance though Balta has been playing a bit of that I spose and we could potentially play three talls forward of the centre with Jack in the team.
The only thing and I might be wrong about him..Footy is a collision game, Balta and Lynch like a bit of that I dunno about Chol.
My concern about CM can he cope with or avoid collision footy?!?

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I still don't get the name two phones, anyone help me? 😮

I just came here to ask exactly the same question

AFL.com.au article says

nown simply as "Marbs" – or, as the club's podcast
Talking Tigers
calls him, "Two Phones" (self-explanatory) – something has clicked for the versatile big man this season.

which is probably the worst use of "self-explanatory" i've ever seen

I just came here to ask exactly the same question

AFL.com.au article says

nown simply as "Marbs" – or, as the club's podcast

Talking Tigers

calls him, "Two Phones" (self-explanatory) – something has clicked for the versatile big man this season.

which is probably the worst use of "self-explanatory" i've ever seen

I think it comes from the Richmond tigers podcast talking tigers Grig mentioned once that he has two phones his normal one and another one for when he gets girls numbers or something like that if I remember correctly It was a few years ago

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I think it comes from the Richmond tigers podcast talking tigers Grig mentioned once that he has two phones his normal one and another one for when he gets girls numbers or something like that if I remember correctly It was a few years ago

In his position, that makes sense. One phone for business, one for... pleasure

French Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State
not mean to rain on his parade

Can Chol be a part of a premiership side ?

or

is he a depth player

or

while he has some currency to to trade him ?
Suns & Saint might be interested

We have put a fair bit of time & effort into him & now starting to show some promise ! Definite stay for mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
I like what he offers but was absolutely cooked in the last quarter.

I would expect better than that in his 4th year.

Perhaps, but I get the impression it's the first time in his career that his performances demand that he be taken seriously, both by the Club and the opposition. I suspect he'll be worked very hard from here on and will get no slack from the coaching group. He's risen to the bar of competence demanded by the Club and he won't be allowed to slide below it.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
good reader of the ball is Chol
CnuIvP3.gif

Tiger Jughead

Draftee
Jul 6, 2019
Up on the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Game by game is getting more confident each week I reckon and believe.

I think you're spot on here. It's a jump from VFL to the big league and he's getting to know what it takes to play with the big boys. I'm enjoying his progress so far in the 1's. Will be a interesting decision once Nank comes back into the team.

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
People will probably think I'm a total nutter but I reckon in 30-50 years the AFL is going to be like the NBA if you get my drift.

Back