Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
howd he go ?
seems like a chilled dude
He speaks well. As does Tim Kelly. He said he and the other Sudanese players have a whatups group and chat on that. On the other footy show Mick Molloy is going to get a Chol hair cut if we make the granny. He said he likes playing ruck as you have a bit of freedom. I am so glad he got the chance to show his wares this year.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
YOUNGCHOLLY2015CAMP.jpg
cholly.jpg

And it will lead him to the ball with licence to go for his marks or to spoil. He has the height and spring to get above McGovern if he's led to the ball.
I wonder if they try and send jack to McGovern. Jack one of the few forwards smart enough to mess with his natural game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wish we had nank in to kill that fat prick
They’ll play schofield and Barrass on Jack and Tom and McGovern will just float around. Got a feeling we’ll be doing a lot of that handballing.

Apr 2, 2006
Edinburgh
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
QPR, Heart of Midlothian
Poor game from Chol in testing conditions for a young tall. Really needed a bit more bash and crash from him at times. Did have a couple of good spoils but also dropped some marks he should have taken and looked tired when chasing.

I wonder what we will do next week?

Soldo was very good - perhaps his best AFL game - albeit against an absolute potato in Hickey. Would be harsh to drop him.

I am keen to stick with Soldo, give Nank another game in the VFL to make sure he's absolutely 100%, and bring Balta in for Chol.

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Poor game from Chol in testing conditions for a young tall. Really needed a bit more bash and crash from him at times. Did have a couple of good spoils but also dropped some marks he should have taken and looked tired when chasing.

Soldo was very good - perhaps his best AFL game - albeit against an absolute potato in Hickey. Would be harsh to drop him.

I am keen to stick with Soldo, give Nank another game in the VFL to make sure he's absolutely 100%, and bring Balta in for Chol.
I beg to differ, chol was great, competed really well, covered a lot of ground , he tackled and did a lot of 1%ers.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

More bash and crash?
He had the lowest TOG 49% but was equal 3rd for tackles, 5th for pressure acts and 3rd for 1%ers. Thats impressive.

More bash and crash?
He had the lowest TOG 49% but was equal 3rd for tackles, 5th for pressure acts and 3rd for 1%ers. Thats impressive.

This. I reckon the club realises with Chol that we dont lose any forward pressure with him inside 50. The rest of his game on a dry day would improve also.

That being said, Soldo / Nank would have ideally been looked at months ago but injury ruined that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back