#41: Tom Wilkinson - quits NMFC (?) to go on The Amazing Race (?!) with Paul Roos' son (?!?!)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only good reality TV is Gogglebox because the people on it are mocking the TV that's on right now.

Gogglebox isn't some strange loop of recursive self refernce disappearing up its own arse then?

Although Jy was funny on it that time.

If his ankle is as fooked as we think it is I'm not sure The Amazing Race is the wisest of choices by young Tom.

If his ankle is as fooked as we think it is I'm not sure The Amazing Race is the wisest of choices by young Tom.
His ankles so stuffed that he can’t continue on in his AFL career but you watch the campaigner hammer down in the final leg, as he bowls over a grandma and hurdles a park bench no issues to get to the finish line 😒

The only good reality TV is Gogglebox because the people on it are mocking the TV that's on right now.

Speaking of said show, the bloke on the right is a passionate North fan apparently. I'm sure he spent three hours "mocking the TV that's on right now" on Saturday night.
Gogglebox-Australia-Cast-Interviews-2017.jpg

Speaking of said show, the bloke on the right is a passionate North fan apparently. I'm sure he spent three hours "mocking the TV that's on right now" on Saturday night.
Gogglebox-Australia-Cast-Interviews-2017.jpg

Whose right?

The campaigner on the left is a north fan,
The ginger is a lions supporter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whose right?

The campaigner on the left is a north fan,
The ginger is a lions supporter

Good (never watched an episode) as the one on the right looks like Nick Blakey's older brother Dick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back