Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Possession pigs like Laird, Lloyd, Whitfield, Tom Stewart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitfield hasn't been playing as a defender this year and Laird hasn't been at his normal level. Lloyd is a true possession pig no doubt. Stewart's a great defender and deserves to be AA based on his year so far.

Whitfield hasn't been playing as a defender this year and Laird hasn't been at his normal level. Lloyd is a true possession pig no doubt. Stewart's a great defender and deserves to be AA based on his year so far.
It probably doesn't matter where they're actually playing, just their position in DT/SC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This man was running on top of the ground 25 minutes into the final term. What a supreme athlete.

Betts should be concerned this weekend. Saad is elite in the one on ones, & and he's got him beaten for pace these days.

Can't underestimate the importance of having a quality half back/bock pocket who can really play the game. Not only attack but defensively he is very very good.

This is one of our best recruiting wins for a long long time.
For sure. And to think a lot of us had questions about his ability to defend when he was recruited!

His little brother Noah has been picked for a multicultural u15 rep squad.

Hopefully a future NGA selection in a couple of years, the family live in Glenroy so he’s in the catchment area.

His defence can be very under rated. When he came to us he was known for his dash but a lot questioned his defence. Well his defence certainly has few questions about it.
Have said before I had no idea he was this good defensively. Just doesn’t lose 1:1’s and always there to help with an outnumber when required.

He is a gun, has to be close to AA.

This man was running on top of the ground 25 minutes into the final term. What a supreme athlete.

Betts should be concerned this weekend. Saad is elite in the one on ones, & and he's got him beaten for pace these days.
A good example of what real fitness is in footy. Doesn’t win 3km time trials but gives run and repeat efforts all game, every game. And rarely misses a game.

He is a huge problem for the opposition, for instance, he beat Betts last night, (again)that's his job, beat your opponent but then he goes off on one of his magnificent adventures, who can stop this man, how do you plan for it ?
I loved him at The Suns, he and Harbrow made them worth watching for the unpredictable way they played.
And we got him !!! Quite easily in the end, of course " carlton were monitoring the situation " which still makes me laugh. Almost as much as courting Dylan with the Noosa trip. I said at the start of this thread that he was built for Marvel, that he was my favourite non-bomber and now I still pinch myself that we got him. That easily.
AA for sure.

Despite the fact we gave up a late 20's pick for Saad, we've come out on top of the deal.
Love the guy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back