Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Be funny if our zero good players manage to beat 7 of the best 40 players in the comp. What will they say then?
I’m looking forward to a premiership team having zero AAs. That would make a true mockery of the concept

*OK, maybe not going to happen*

It’s at this point that I remind everyone that Tim Watson never got an AA nod... pffft... award has had no credibility for that fact alone.

I’m looking forward to a premiership team having zero AAs. That would make a true mockery of the concept

*OK, maybe not going to happen*

It’s at this point that I remind everyone that Tim Watson never got an AA nod... pffft... award has had no credibility for that fact alone.
Wow, i never realised that! Timmy was in the top 5 players of his time. Outrageous.

Had Saad as a lock for the best 22 - There is a difference between a small defender and a mid sized defender which seems to have been overlooked by the selectors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's our only player in the Bushfire Relief State of Origin Game :( Playing for Victoria.

I guess since we have a community series game the day before maybe not that many were available, but I'd thought there was a cap of 2-3 players per team, and instead there's 6 each from GWS and Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back