Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

AnotherSinfulBustard-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cuts'em up with 6 bounces! :fire:

He's like a jet, once he reaches cruising speed he still goes as quickly but it doesn't even look like he's trying

He's like a jet, once he reaches cruising speed he still goes as quickly but it doesn't even look like he's trying

That feeling in Mario Kart when you're like 6th but only just and get a star and slam it to get to first with room to go is mint.

From our 3 recruits Smith and Stringer have got there fair share of accolades ( and rightly so ) , but Saad has been a monster coming off half back. I love his no flinch, take 'em on approach.
I kind of wish we're able to have him as a midfielder sometimes.

'Leading the AFL bounces' doesn't quite cover it.

He's so far in front that if you added up 2nd and 3rd they'd just barely get past him combined.
And the player in 3rd is McKenna. Those two have combined for 88 bounces. 2nd, 4th and 5th combine for 84.

Would he be in All Australian contention? He hasn't done a lot wrong, been damaging the other way etc. Who's beaten him this year?

Would he be in All Australian contention? He hasn't done a lot wrong, been damaging the other way etc. Who's beaten him this year?
Decent chance for the squad but I assume the likes of Stewart, Shaw, Lloyd, Hurn and Laird would be the ones in mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back