Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

really, this is just not right, and is pretty silly imo. If you really believe that then I don't know what to say. If you don't think the guy has sources and works hard at his craft then you're just wrong, basically. There are very few journalists who are lazy and rubbish like people seem to think
Bullshit. Just like any profession there are a lot of lazy ones. The amount of "sources" these days that are just from the web or other things is much higher than it ever used to be with "journalism".

Yes there are good journalists and I don't have an opinion of Maclure either way, but there's nothing silly at all about thinking that.

EDIT Btw Lance, not after an argument with you, just think while your statements are often pretty good, this is off the mark.

really, this is just not right, and is pretty silly imo. If you really believe that then I don't know what to say. If you don't think the guy has sources and works hard at his craft then you're just wrong, basically. There are very few journalists who are lazy and rubbish like people seem to think

You haven’t heard of Damian Barrett or even Jon Ralph? These guys write lazy opinion pieces and dont use research to justify their stance. Their rumours are either what someone else has said or are proven wrong more often than not.

McClure is better and don’t mind his sports show as well. Copped a lot for his Hodge scoop which turned out spot on.

Love saad's play. Only knock on him is twice tonight he bombed long from 60-65 out only for the ball be knocked over the line for a behind. Prefer to see him pop them up 20mts infront of goal.

Love Saad.
Stringer and Smith get there accolades- rightly so too- but Saad has practically been invisible to most outside EFC and us fan's. He's gotta be one of the most in-form HBF in the comp !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the height difference how will saad go against breust? Breust is in great form as is saad and is a matchup im most looking forward too if it happens.

Wasn't planning to bump threads past third place in the Crichton but noticed this guy got 4th. Overshadowed by Smith for recruit of the year I think, but still a ripper player. Didn't think much of it when we got him, but sure wouldn't let him leave now that he's here :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back