Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing how comfortable I feel when the opposition is about to mark and Saad is within about 15 metres. I'm just like "oh Saad will get there and win this ball". Not to mention his rebound is devastating between his running and long penetrating kicking. Has it all as a small defender.

I agree he's a very strong contender for AA this year and would be in the side if it was picked tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3426011_1_O.jpg

Has to be close to the most underrated Essendon player not just by opposition supporters, but by Essendon supporters as well.

When he is near a contest or if he has the ball in his hand, I feel at ease. That goal had me up.

One of the best one-on-one defenders in the competition.

Has to be close to the most underrated Essendon player not just by opposition supporters, but by Essendon supporters as well.

When he is near a contest or if he has the ball in his hand, I feel at ease. That goal had me up.

One of the best one-on-one defenders in the competition.
Not sure we don't rate him but yeah, rarely loses a 1 on 1. I am the same, feel relieved when he is anywhere near the ball. Absolute gun

It's amazing how comfortable I feel when the opposition is about to mark and Saad is within about 15 metres. I'm just like "oh Saad will get there and win this ball". Not to mention his rebound is devastating between his running and long penetrating kicking. Has it all as a small defender.

I agree he's a very strong contender for AA this year and would be in the side if it was picked tomorrow.
And his kicking never seems to miss a target, and not just sideways looking for space.

Effective disposals by foot would be good to get a look at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back