Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Progressing well, still hoping to be available against Fremantle. Update:

Athletic defender Adam Saad will also be subjected to a fitness test after making sharp progress in his recovery from a minor hamstring strain.

“‘Saady’ is progressing well, we’ll be getting a good look at him again tomorrow (Wednesday) and weighing up his availability.

“It would be an early return from a hamstring if he was to come back, but it’s a minor injury, so we’ll be weighing all of those things up.”

The one Bomber you would've thought was a lock for at least the squad completely overlooked. I'm unsure as to how GAJ, Sciliy or Rampe are in there? Would not have rated this year as their best at all. Sam Lloyd and Lachie Whitfield hugely unlucky not to get in. Anyhoo...#wankfest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one Bomber you would've thought was a lock for at least the squad completely overlooked. I'm unsure as to how GAJ, Sciliy or Rampe are in there? Would not have rated this year as their best at all. Sam Lloyd and Lachie Whitfield hugely unlucky not to get in. Anyhoo...#wankfest
Gary has still been the best half forward this year. Sicily and Rampe have been far better than stat padder Lloyd.

I'm pretty sure GAJ doesn't have to play his best footy to be All Australian standard.

Absolute joke. Saad would be a walk up start in every team in the comp.
Well yes, but so would someone like Walla but that doesn't mean he's close to the AA squad. Though Saad should be there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back