kane249

Death by Snu Snu
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Has anyone got anything in this guy? Any info? Or is this another Burrows.
Pick 18 - Harry Edwards (Swan Districts)
Age: 18 | Height: 195cm | Weight: 80kg | Position: Forward

The young key forward is highly-rated at Swans, but struggled to get a look-in this season after picking up a wrist injury. Was in contention for the under-18s before injury struck. Played 15 games in the colts, averaging 13 disposals. Was considered a smokey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miguel Sanchez

Say hello!
Aug 10, 2006
Shandong Gold Stadium
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royal Pines Eagles
Edwards on the plane to Melbourne. Despite his good WAFL form it’d be a stunning debut, but if he does play he’ll be the 247th Eagle overall, the eighth player to wear the #42 (after McGovern, Wilkesmaister, Paul Johnson, Rintoul, Morrison, Connell and Cory Young), the second Edwards and the first Harry.

Also I think he’d be the first teenager to play off the rookie list since Quinten Lynch, but I have to check that.

Reminiscence

All Australian
Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New York Rangers, Charlotte Hornets
It's pretty exciting for me to say I've taken the honours of choosing Harry Edwards for 2020.
It's a massive year for the young HE Grenade, but I'm sure he'll be up to the task.

To kick off 2020, I'll start with a bit of news.

Drafted at 195cm and 80kg, he's now 200cm and 93kg.
Still needs another good pre-season in the gym to put on a few more kgs (to be bigger like the Barracuda to wrestle the gorillas in the goal square - I apologise in advance for any offense caused Adam Goodes).

Miguel Sanchez

Say hello!
Aug 10, 2006
Shandong Gold Stadium
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royal Pines Eagles
Reportedly set to debut against Geelong this weekend. If he does he’ll be the 251st Eagles player, the second Edwards (after Aaron), surprisingly the first Harry, the eighth player to wear the number 42 (after Gov, Wilkes/Maister, Johnson, Rintoul, Morrison, Connell and Young) and by my count the 19th Swan Districts product.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom