Delisted #42: James Gwilt - Not offered 2017 contract - 2/9

Remove this Banner Ad

No he's a delisted free agent, so we don't give anything do we?
Correct. And the Saints get no compensation pick.
Gwilt is a UFA and not a delisted free agent.

He was just not offered a contracted and is still elibage to get compensation for us if the terms of the contract allow it to be so. Although i don't expect any , afl even cleared it up

GWILT IS A UFA UNTIL THE 31st of OCT and on that day we would delist him if no one has picked him up in free agency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just stockpiling for the banzhammer

Gwilt is a UFA and not a delisted free agent.

He was just not offered a contracted and is still elibage to get compensation for us if the terms of the contract allow it to be so. Although i don't expect any , afl even cleared it up

GWILT IS A UFA UNTIL THE 31st of OCT and on that day we would delist him if no one has picked him up in free agency.
We're taking him as a Delisted Free Agent, ie he won't sign the paperwork until after that date. We've just announced it now.

We're taking him as a Delisted Free Agent, ie he won't sign the paperwork until after that date. We've just announced it now.
Which means you will sign him on November 1

Maybe as a replacement for Van Unen? Or maybe Steinberg's being moved on? Or Pears?

Irregardless, I'm not a big fan of this idea. I'll wait to see if it works out first though.

Good KPD depth, if we cant get a decent second ruck it allows us to play Hurley, Daniher and Carlisle forward if need be with Joe giving TBC a chop out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back