…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./

Wants to take Tmac's crown in turnover king, i think in his short career he has already done it

We have a rare case of Regicide

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
TERLICH%20Dean.png

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I love Wagner. His name has the German pronunciation that makes you think of "precision", "efficiency", "ghostbusters" and "luxury vehicles"

He's had a pretty decent start all things considered and I look forward to browsing this and the Nathan Jones Spudwatch thread when Wagner is holding up the Norm Smith in 2020.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm a fan of Wagner's too. I thought he was a spud in the NAB series but he's impressed me since the proper stuff started. Him and Jetta are the only two defenders in our starting lineup that actually know how to defend. Hopefully they bring Grimes in this week as well, we are going to need some options against their mosquito fleet. Nev might do okay on Poppy, got no idea who plays on Cyril... Maybe Hunt but I think Cyril would be too strong.

I'm a fan of Wagner's too. I thought he was a spud in the NAB series but he's impressed me since the proper stuff started. Him and Jetta are the only two defenders in our starting lineup that actually know how to defend. Hopefully they bring Grimes in this week as well, we are going to need some options against their mosquito fleet. Nev might do okay on Poppy, got no idea who plays on Cyril... Maybe Hunt but I think Cyril would be too strong.

Grimes could be an option for Cyril?

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Generic, not-quite-capable footballer #148 for the Melbourne Football Club. Destined to play a handful of barely memorable games before playing out his days in the foggy haze of Casey Fields. Follows in the footsteps of past luminaries, Simon Buckley, Mitch Clisby, Shane Valenti, and Michael 'Pickles' Evans.

We will remember them.

Wagner just proves my theory that we should never draft or trade for anybody from Queensland.

There have been 12 players to play for us either drafted from Queensland or traded in from Brisbane/Suns.

These 12 include:
-Josh Wagner
-Jake Spencer
-Trevor Spencer (the 90's edition of spud Spencer)
-Rohan Bail
-Brad Miller
-Joel Macdonald
-Mitch Campaigner Clark
-Ricky Petterd

In fact the only good player we've had from Queensland is Bizzell. Take note MFC, never again!

Wagner just proves my theory that we should never draft or trade for anybody from Queensland.

There have been 12 players to play for us either drafted from Queensland or traded in from Brisbane/Suns.

These 12 include:
-Josh Wagner
-Jake Spencer
-Rohan Bail
-Brad Miller
-Joel Macdonald
-Mitch Campaigner Clark
-Ricky Petterd

In fact the only good player we've had from Queensland is Bizzell. Take note MFC, never again!
Miler 50/50 wasn't great but looking back wasn't a complete spud either

Also leave Petterd alone!

He is not best 22 and I don't understand why they like him so much.
Probably because he competes hard, our coaches love it even if the player doesn't have or hasn't developed the skills required yet

These 12 include:
-Josh Wagner
-Jake Spencer
-Rohan Bail
-Brad Miller
-Joel Macdonald
-Mitch Campaigner Clark
-Ricky Petterd

Lol.
Petterd was bloody talanted, but injury prone
Miller was a 150 game player
Wagner is ok, will be a solid 100+ game player

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thebizz3

Debutant
Jun 26, 2007
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
I love Wagner. His name has the German pronunciation that makes you think of "precision", "efficiency", "ghostbusters" and "luxury vehicles"

He's had a pretty decent start all things considered and I look forward to browsing this and the Nathan Jones Spudwatch thread when Wagner is holding up the Norm Smith in 2020.
I'd love to read the Nathan Jones spud watch thread!
Can't find it though

He finished highly in the B and F given how many games played and his actual output. Coaches clearly see big things for him.

I still don't see it. We actually played quite well when he was out of the team. Can't see him getting a game now we have Hibberd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back