Player Watch Josh Wagner - delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough gig first game back in the seniors when we are short 6 of our best and against a rampant Sydney who's pressure is ans was immense.
Anyone expecting him to have set the world on fire last weekend has no idea so can be forgiven for a poor first up effort.
Was pretty good yesterday and is reasonable depth IMO so it is what it is. Salem straight back in when he's right but Wags not anywhere near as bad as some think. Not many clubs with 34 guns on their list

Has just re-signed for another year.

You bloody beauty!

Clog that list you good thing! :drunk:
got to keep up our quota of list cloggers I guess

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a good thing? I'm so confused, the club is saying it's good but all reality seems to indicate something different, should we be happy, sad or mildly indifferent to this news?

Please help me!!!!?

Is this a good thing? I'm so confused, the club is saying it's good but all reality seems to indicate something different, should we be happy, sad or mildly indifferent to this news?

Please help me!!!!?

I feel the same, a bit confusing! I am sure he didnt have many chasing him.

Josh is a god amongst men. Haha I will say I was once his biggest critic, but when in the team this year he has actually kicked his game into gear. Now a pretty handy depth player a la Kent. Corey killing it at VFL level. Reckon him or Lok are a fair chance for our annual list spot (quite possibly rookie) as our pick up/s from Casey.

I like Wagner. He has good athleticism and is just about the most competitive guy in our list. He is a genuine kamikaze. He should be playing but is not getting games due to our old blokes taking his spot. He’s not going to be a super attacking defender but he’d be in my back six all day every day.

I like Wagner. He has good athleticism and is just about the most competitive guy in our list. He is a genuine kamikaze. He should be playing but is not getting games due to our old blokes taking his spot. He’s not going to be a super attacking defender but he’d be in my back six all day every day.

Not until he stops getting in his teammates way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back