Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - Twomey reporting 1yr extension - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing personal against Dawson. The main argument is that he would most likely have still been there at our second pick.

Which means we could’ve had Massimo and Dawson

Nothing personal against Dawson. The main argument is that he would most likely have still been there at our second pick.

Which means we could’ve had Massimo and Dawson
If you listen to his interview he mentions that a few clubs spoke to him so I’m not sure likely is accurate.

I think if he works out he's the key to not needing to play JZ down back. Depending on match ups he either plays Jacks role or frees Corr up to do it. I see better balance in picking from Walker, Corr and Dawson than Walker, Corr and Jack.

given the state of our tall stocks, presumably he was lined up on Jack Mahony as a marking target?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just wrong. There have been enough reports around suggesting that Dawson was on the shopping list of a number of clubs. There's almost zero chance he would have made it to our second pick.
I don't really care what pick he might have slid to as its irrelevant. He's wearing Royal Blue and White stripes and I hope he can slot in down back and do a job for us. Giddyup Kallan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back