Traded #42: Massimoe D'Ambrosioe - Thank you for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it was funny at the time, but I reckon 60-70% of AFL players have had moments of shitting themselves in their career.

Houli wasn't (or didn't end up being) soft and was an excellent player that I was always disappointed we never gave more of a chance (even at the time).

In the end he's someone I'm really happy for given his success.
I recall suggesting he could captain and being pilloried for it. I still think he could have.

Maybe a patch for a small hole? Being a newer player and because of the war in Ukraine and inflation and global warming etc. he may not have many spares.
Not gonna lie I am a sophisticated gentleman and have patched many a trouser with duct tape.

Sticking it to the AFL!

Probably security. No one would know who he is. Could be a fan in a jumper! Lol
i don’t think any of you are taking me seriously.

As it should be.

I looked like an ANZAC symbol underneath it. Maybe they game him an old ANZAC jumper of Saad's and still haven't given him his own.
don’t you ******* start!

it was the same jumper he played in - they put a black sticker on it after the game for the interview and i just want to know why!

don’t you ******* start!

it was the same jumper he played in - they put a black sticker on it after the game for the interview and i just want to know why!
Ok ok.

Given the war in Ukraine this is Massimo's quiet support being shown for Ukrainians by displaying a famous piece of art by Kiev born artist Kazimir Malevich.

Next week he'll have a square black sticker.

Sticker off one off the marketing packs, they have red and black circles.
Got it slapped on him and didn't take it off.
thank you! i’m going to bed now.

our marketing department does suck though.

thank you! i’m going to bed now.

our marketing department does suck though.

Alright now your in bed asleep,

That was a lie, he has it on during the game from the first bounce. It's to cover something, but I've got no clue what it could be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back