eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Midfielder from Tassie who has been playing for the Coburg Tigers
Called the Coburg Lions actually ;).

Robbie is probably my favourite player from Coburg. Rate him as highly as Luke Ryan, if not higher. Hard running two way winger with good skills and decision making. I liken him to a right footed Isaac Smith.

grimlock

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, NSW
Robbie FOX (Coburg)
2016 VFL
Totals

• 13 games
  • 5 goals
  • 7 behinds
  • 8 times in best players list
Averages
  • 8.6 kicks
  • 13.1 handballs
  • 21.7 disposals
  • 1.3 marks
  • 7.2 tackles
  • 0.2 hitouts
  • 2.8 inside 50s
  • 1.2 rebound 50s
  • 0.8 frees for
  • 1.0 frees against
  • 85.46 DT points

A significant improvement on his 2015 VFL season where he averaged 11.5 disposals and 3.2 tackles

Kirkswan

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Sydney
Looks like he might go alright... at 23 (H:187, W: 87) you'd think that Shawy will bring him along and he'll get a game at some point next season if he's good enough. Pretty steep learning curve, and he'll need to really want it, but I have good feeling about this guy... fingers crossed!! ;)

PS. Thanks grimlock for providing all these stats! It would take me forever to research this stuff, so I really appreciate you providing for our draftees! :D

anotherletdown

All Australian
AFL Club
Sydney
I like this pick. Moves well, can tackle, has a decent leap and plays the link man really well. His highlights package showed some good quick decisions too, something we could obviously use

Lsta062

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea
Just to let you know, Robbie Fox played really well for Coburg in one of our VFL games against them last year, and at the time one of our posters was telling us how good this guy is as he knows a bit about Coburg.

So it sounds like you did very well again in this rookie draft with this pick up!

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Of the 9 players we have brought to our club this off season, IMO Robbie Fox is the most likely to play senior AFL football in 2017.
Once he learns our game plan, he has the maturity both physically & mentally to deal with the monotonous team meetings & hard work required to demand a spot in the best 22. We seem look to elevate at least one rookie nearly every year which gives everyone on the list hope if they work hard enough.

This has a Dane Rampe feel about it to me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

connolly

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Persis Solo, Davao Aguilas FC
Just to let you know, Robbie Fox played really well for Coburg in one of our VFL games against them last year, and at the time one of our posters was telling us how good this guy is as he knows a bit about Coburg.

So it sounds like you did very well again in this rookie draft with this pick up!
Looks like a harder version of Towers on the tapes

RW

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Sydney
Thread starter #24
Of the 9 players we have brought to our club this off season, IMO Robbie Fox is the most likely to play senior AFL football in 2017.
Once he learns our game plan, he has the maturity both physically & mentally to deal with the monotonous team meetings & hard work required to demand a spot in the best 22. We seem look to elevate at least one rookie nearly every year which gives everyone on the list hope if they work hard enough.

This has a Dane Rampe feel about it to me!
How are you feeling about this prediction Tedeski? I note a couple of the VFL watchers in this thread rated him, so he should acquit himself well tonight at the very least.

Top Bottom