Player Watch #42: Ryan Garthwaite

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats he like as a footballer...?!?
i have watched this kid for the last five years
mate he is a gun they have been playing out of position in the bush rangers
he is of of the best kicks at goals i have seen anywhere from 50 metres out
he has won the under 16 comp for goal kicking 2 yrs running from CHF ( IN A STRONG COMP)
I read all this crap about his kicking let me tell you put him up forward you will see what i mean
all i hope he get a run up forward he reads the play very and is a good mark over head
if anyone can make it he will
there are a a lot around the border area up Albury though to Yarrawonga will back this up

i this this pick up is steal (I am not a tigers supporter)

Already booting goals from the sideline first day.. kid can't miss !
So why would we change his kicking action.
Dont fix what aint broke.
If he barely misses and those set shots as a junior are correct and from decent distances maybe people need to adopt his action and not the other way around.

Well his career was over before it started
So why would we change his kicking action.
Dont fix what aint broke.
If he barely misses and those set shots as a junior are correct and from decent distances maybe people need to adopt his action and not the other way around.
David cloke kicked like that ,

If his goal kicking stats are to be believed from the ovens and Murray 83:10 mostly from around the 50 m arc is unbelievable
Allegedly his two handed drop was deliberate and aided greatly in his accuracy
If this is true don't bloody touch it ,and put him up forward ,see what he can do
I must say I'm sceptical though ,almost to good to be true

If his goal kicking stats are to be believed from the ovens and Murray 83:10 mostly from around the 50 m arc is unbelievable
Allegedly his two handed drop was deliberate and aided greatly in his accuracy
If this is true don't bloody touch it ,and put him up forward ,see what he can do
I must say I'm sceptical though ,almost to good to be true
upload_2016-11-28_23-40-35.png
upload_2016-11-28_23-39-12.png
upload_2016-11-28_23-39-54.png

Would be great to see if Garth take Tiggers role in backline, and also be an option to swing fwd if we need to change it up on game day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have watched this kid for the last five years
mate he is a gun they have been playing out of position in the bush rangers
he is of of the best kicks at goals i have seen anywhere from 50 metres out
he has won the under 16 comp for goal kicking 2 yrs running from CHF ( IN A STRONG COMP)
I read all this crap about his kicking let me tell you put him up forward you will see what i mean
all i hope he get a run up forward he reads the play very and is a good mark over head
if anyone can make it he will
there are a a lot around the border area up Albury though to Yarrawonga will back this up

i this this pick up is steal (I am not a tigers supporter)

Tell us more please

We'll sit back and quietly stroke ourselves

“It's closer to home than Sydney and I couldn't get a better club than the Tigers,” he said.

“I had about 50 texts from the players I had to get back to and about 100 missed messages.”

With the joy also came some disappointment for Garthwaite, who was upset not to see his good friend and fellow Murray Bushranger Zach Sproule gain selection on Friday night.

“Fingers crossed he gets picked up in the rookie draft, he deserves it,” Garthwaite said.

Garthwaite extended thanks to the Corowa community and the surrounding area, as well as his family, for helping him achieve his dream.

“The support has been outstanding and I couldn't have asked for any more,” he said.

See your ad here
All 18 AFL clubs must have their 2017 playing lists completely finalised by Wednesday following their final opportunity to add to them during Monday’s pre-season and rookie drafts.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4318866/ryan-is-a-tiger-after-nerve-racking-wait/?cs=10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back