Past #42: Tom Campbell - delisted end '21 - 12 NM games / 7 NM goals - 2019 NM VFL John Law Medallist - thanks Soup

Remove this Banner Ad

^^ What isn't mentioned is that AFL Players for Climate Action is a registered charity (with Campbell & Pittard as directors).

It's a free world and everyone is welcome to sponsor these blokes' post-footy lives, but I'm of the opinion that they're making us all dumber.

^^ What isn't mentioned is that AFL Players for Climate Action is a registered charity (with Campbell & Pittard as directors).

It's a free world and everyone is welcome to sponsor these blokes' post-footy lives, but I'm of the opinion that they're making us all dumber.
Personally I'm pleased that the tone I've seen from the group and TC has been quite mild. A lot of social activism and environmentalism causes put me offside by being overly aggressive even if I usually agree with the majority of their beliefs.

I also greatly prefer to see something like this over players and ex players selling their souls and being in betting ads and the like,

Personally I'm pleased that the tone I've seen from the group and TC has been quite mild. A lot of social activism and environmentalism causes put me offside by being overly aggressive even if I usually agree with the majority of their beliefs.

I also greatly prefer to see something like this over players and ex players selling their souls and being in betting ads and the like,

Don't want a debate but it's pretty vacuous. Sure, air quality is a concern but their focus is local and very narrow. The area burned globally by bushfires is decreasing by 1.6% a year, without even considering the lack of evidence connecting fires and climate.

Anyway I guess it's pretty harmless unless they start aligning with protests or aggressively soliciting donations.

Being 200 cms certainly has it’s advantages. 10 years in the system for 50 games and he’s still kicking.
It’s the one position On the ground where journeymen can have a long career; reminds me a bit of reserve goalkeepers in the EPL who play half a dozen times a year, usually in cup fixtures

Really pleased for Tommy. Nice show of faith in a way, a year deal is neither here nor there but I thought he'd be a late rookie for them. I guess they can't afford to muck around with ruck cover though (I've got it in my head from somewhere one of their rucks is anti-vax but I can't confirm, either way they're in trouble if they have another season with Ryder or Marshall on extended leave).

Hopefully we've made it clear there's always a home of sorts with us in 2023 or 2024.

Being 200 cms certainly has it’s advantages. 10 years in the system for 50 games and he’s still kicking.
Helps when he's such a strong off field presence too.
If you were a s**t person it wouldnt take much not to recontract you.
Agree decent backup ruckman have it easy in the afl.

Don't want a debate but it's pretty vacuous. Sure, air quality is a concern but their focus is local and very narrow. The area burned globally by bushfires is decreasing by 1.6% a year, without even considering the lack of evidence connecting fires and climate.

Anyway I guess it's pretty harmless unless they start aligning with protests or aggressively soliciting donations.
Ha, you're an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back