Past #42: Tom Campbell - delisted end '21 - 12 NM games / 7 NM goals - 2019 NM VFL John Law Medallist - thanks Soup

Remove this Banner Ad

Not thrilled with the pick. But ultimately he is the perfect break in case of emergency while Xerri develops. You never know he might take his game to a new level trying to chase Goldy around at Training all day.

We were really wanting Darcy Fort on the rookie list but didn’t get the chance because Geelong took him (surprisingly) in the national draft.

Not thrilled with the pick. But ultimately he is the perfect break in case of emergency while Xerri develops. You never know he might take his game to a new level trying to chase Goldy around at Training all day.

We were really wanting Darcy Fort on the rookie list but didn’t get the chance because Geelong took him (surprisingly) in the national draft.
I picked him up for us at 53 in the BF phantom draft. Didn't think he would last too far. He went at pick 65.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-50-52-62-94-97.1182762/page-83#post-58736904

How many spudly rucks do Geelong need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I don't see a real issue with Richmond potentially drafting Stack. Every club had several chances to do so and elected not to.
Yeah it doesn’t really matter, but it kinda does. All clubs did have the chance etc, but we are all restricted by certain amount of selections, certain number of players on ya list etc, no?
Or am I missing something?

Good get for what North needs - a ruckman who could step in immediately and at least hold his own if Goldy was injured, saving us from shifting anyone from defence or forward to do that job, and giving Xerri more time to develop, but who doesn’t cost much and will be ok playing seconds if he’s not needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back